Thank you for the new content!

Klarick

Just wanted to say thanks to Team-SWTOR. Strongholds is awesome and worth the wait. Housing is something very few MMOs get right. You guys took your time and did it right, and I for one appreciate the effort.

Oh, love the Manaan FP.

Edited by Klarick

Meh...Stronghold would have been cool if they hadn't released the Guild Ship the same day. The Guild Ship...AWESOME! Price should be lowered to nothing so all guilds can participate in it...the Conquest system is a great motivator and an amazing addition to SWTOR!

Yeah, Manaan looks fantastic. The artists did a great job!!! But....it could use a little life...it feels vacant.

only to use surface dwellers, all the important stuff is happening below surface.

Be kind of like standing in the parking lot and complaining the mall looks empty and lifeless.

Edited by DOHboy

only to use surface dwellers, all the important stuff is happening below surface.

Be kind of like standing in the parking lot and complaining the mall looks empty and lifeless.

But from the mall rooftop you can see people hustling and bustling in and out as well as the vast number of cars in the lot...Manaan lacks any of that...it simply looks deserted. When was the last time you saw an empty airport?

But from the mall rooftop you can see people hustling and bustling in and out as well as the vast number of cars in the lot...Manaan lacks any of that...it simply looks deserted. When was the last time you saw an empty airport?

I'm from Iowa...Every time I go to it* :(

* at least the early morning flights.

perhaps its just a day/night thing. like vegas in summer during the day, or its a nocturnal planet and we're in there during middle of the day.

So, anyone knows what gear is required for the Manaan FP?

I suddenly felt the urge to PVE and I was thinking I might give it a try. Will full Brutalizer suffice? I hate being a detriment to my team.

Edited by TheNahash

So, anyone knows what gear is required for the Manaan FP?

I suddenly felt the urge to PVE and I was thinking I might give it a try. Will full Brutalizer suffice? I hate being a detriment to my team.

It is tactical, read what to kill and when http://dulfy.net/2014/08/18/swtor-manaan-tactical-flashpoint-guide/ and I would run it with anyone. As long as gear is proper for your class and close to your level, then you will be fine as long as you don't stand in all the AoEs and follow the mechanics.

I see.

I just read Dulfy's guide (thanks for the link mikebevo) and it seems pretty easy. Oh well, I'll give it a try tomorrow after work.

Thanks guys.

Just for reference, the mandatory Armor Rating for Tactical Flashpoints is 148 according to the Weekly.

Brutalizer is AR 162. :D