Graphic settings.

OhioKing

I can't see characters unless they get in a certain range of me(they appear out of no where like they are stealthed)But it happens when they are on mounts or walking.

Computer specs

i7 920 @ 4.0 6gb ram(going to 12 soon)

2 gts450's in SLI with an 8800gtx OC2 for Physx(doesn't matter for this game, but takes the load of 3 monitors off of my swtor cards)No I am not running the game in surround. I am using a 32" LCD for gaming

160x 768 60hz everything is on high or very high settings.

I have been told it's a feature of the game, unlike WoW(I haven't played it so I don't know) We should be able to see friendly and enemies before we are getting arse ***** by them!

Wonder when they are going to fix this issue?

I can't see characters unless they get in a certain range of me(they appear out of no where like they are stealthed)But it happens when they are on mounts or walking.

Computer specs

i7 920 @ 4.0 6gb ram(going to 12 soon)

2 gts450's in SLI with an 8800gtx OC2 for Physx(doesn't matter for this game, but takes the load of 3 monitors off of my swtor cards)No I am not running the game in surround. I am using a 32" LCD for gaming

160x 768 60hz everything is on high or very high settings.

I have been told it's a feature of the game, unlike WoW(I haven't played it so I don't know) We should be able to see friendly and enemies before we are getting arse ***** by them!

Wonder when they are going to fix this issue?

It's the equivalent of graphics lag, it's not much of an 'issue', because it's more dependent on internet connection.

• 1 month later...
also- make sure your graphics card settings are or are not set to override other programs. they may be conflicting. with my ISP and running an i3 with 8gb RAM i got no lag issues at all. did prior to playing around with graphics card, and now the game runs max everything graphics wise eprfectlly. like they say in happy gilmore :"its all in the hips". :D

I honestly don't see your hardware being the problem. I have:

Nvidia GForce 250 GTS 1GB (BFG - OC)

4gb RAM

Intel 3.4 Core Duo

I run the game on high settings with 1600x 1200x and it runs fine. If mine can do it yours certainly should. Could it be just lag?