Star Wars the rise of Skywalker final trailer!

ImmortalLowlife

Meh Disney cannon is dead to me, but nice video too bad the story is fanfiction. Would love to see the Lucas story treatments on how he wanted the last three movies to go.

At least then all the original cast would have been together in at least one scene. There would have been some cutting edge movie tech included in the making of the movie. They would have passed the torch instead of throwing it over their shoulder.

Then again Lucas didn't really follow the pointers in the first three as Luke's father was an adult when he was trained. Then again Ben was lying.

The saddest thing will be if this film is what the other two should have been in the first place. A total shame if it is.

Looked okay. I'll wait until the hoopla dies down before going to see it.

I've seen every Star Wars movie in the theaters going back to '77 as an eight year old kid, and I've never been so unexcited to see a Star Wars flick as this one. Maybe it's because TFA was too much like the original or TLJ was a cross between Star Trek and Star Wars for me. I was pretty excited last night watching the game and waiting until the final trailer premiered, then that excitement quickly subsided. I would rather have had Lucas and his uninspired actors in the final three movies then what we've had so far.

I'll go see it, but there's no rush once it's released, I may even wait until it's DVD/Blu-Ray release to see it. I really, really, really want to be excited for this movie, I'm just not. I'll probably go see it in the theater though, just to know I've seen every one on the big screen. When or if I do, I'll go into with an open mind with no assumptions. Best moment for me during the trailer, was prune face himself talking, that nearly gave me goosebumps. Good to have him back in whatever form that is.

Edited by Pirana

Actually a much better trailer, still I did not care for the last two films, in-fact thought Solo was a much better film. I will see it as a SW fan but not hyped about it, at present it can only exceed my expectations or equal it, as my expectations for it are at rock bottom.

BTW OP thanks for the link had not seen it yet. Expectations for the film aside, I appreciate the link for it.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Actually a much better trailer, still I did not care for the last two films, in-fact thought Solo was a much better film. I will see it as a SW fan but not hyped about it, at present it can only exceed my expectations or equal it, as my expectations for it are at rock bottom.

BTW OP thanks for the link had not seen it yet. Expectations for the film aside, I appreciate the link for it.

You're welcome!

Me personally, while I actually enjoyed TFA, TLJ sucked all the excitement for star wars movies outta me. I saw the OG's in theaters at 6yrs old. I literally went from a kid who wanted to grow up and be Superman, to "I wanna be Darth Vader!" :D

So as a lifelong fan, yes... I've already got my tickets. But unlike I did with TFA (I saw it times opening weekend, and 9 total) I only got tickets for 1 showing. FWIW, I'd initially bought tickets for showings of TLJ, but after the 1st time I got a refund for the other 2. I watched it once more on Netflix, STILL don't like it, never watched it again. It's the only SW movie I don't own.