Quiting in WZ needs to be FIXED!!!!!

Mongir

People left because you're a worthless concealment operative and a liability to the team. :(

Blowing through your 100-105 points of energy to do about 8.5k total damage doesn't really help against 15k-17k HP geared opponents. Sorry brother, just the way it is...

Agree. If you are concealment operative and cannot get 1 hit in for 2500 for 1 medal I would not want to be on your team either.

I doubt BW will ever be able to fix Gods poor design of the human being ;) . All they can do is take quitters money as well as yours.

For all of you that constantly quit for w/e reason you may think off: Find a mirror, look at yourselves, and say "You are a quitter gamer". But say it out-loud so you can hear the sound of your voice like it would be mine talking to you. :cool:

Edited by LenrocNewDawn

I played 4 warzones (all I had time for), and not ONE single person quit. Our server has got the new ninja patch (19 April) news. THANK YOU SWTOR.

As could be seen by that lack of 3 medals-get 0 anything-rage, Bioware will be justifiably reluctant to put in future "penalties". However, other things can be done! Having a chance of fighting your own side helps (although not story accurate). Since, the biggest problem is in the Level 50 zones, add the ability to pull out companions with a war hero type temp buff until your team is filled.

Put BACK the <6 timer please! Most wanted a SHORTER time out not no time out! The team that has the full group can get an automatic win, because they won't have much chance at medals anyway. We never minded, and this happened frequently on the Republic side on POT5.

Another IDEA: Allow Warzone PUG pre-mades, where people can group AHEAD of time with those that they want to and even give them time to share comms. BUT, pit them against another pre-made 8 person group. I think the ranked warzones has a similar idea, but nowhere near as guild and group-workingtogether friendly. Also, likely to be easier to program ;)

Edited by MrsMolle

• 4 weeks later...