Teaser Video - The Future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Beniboybling

The part about a group of Clones rejecting Order 66(Ion Team), was the fact they were Clone Commandos not the regular run of the mill, hence they had more free thinking and thought the order was a false transmission by the enemy. Even then however, it was only a small minority of Commandos that actually rejected the order. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this seems to conflict with TCW canon...

There is no conflict, the only canon that matters is the movies and then the television shows, in that order. Everything else is Expanded Universe. Regardless of what Battlefront seemed to reveal, it will have to be reconned to fit the facts set down by TCW.

There is no conflict, the only canon that matters is the movies and then the television shows, in that order. Everything else is Expanded Universe. Regardless of what Battlefront seemed to reveal, it will have to be reconned to fit the facts set down by TCW.

Don't forget that the people working on TCW are Expanded Universe fans, too. They won't override the EU without a good reason.

So...I have read through the thread, but still confused. Now what are people getting up in arms about? I know its about Order 66, but...not really seeing much of a big deal here.

Not up in arms. Just talking about how the video posted affects the story behind Order 66.

Don't forget that the people working on TCW are Expanded Universe fans, too. They won't override the EU without a good reason.

Um, they do it ALL THE TIME.

I mean, pretty much the entire Clone Wars comic series (which is like 50+ issues) has been entirely reconnected.