Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

Grossmoff

Did nobody else notice that? No one has these vestments yet? What do yous ee when you try them on if you go to the vendor?

I noticed they are always grey (like the columi) except in cutscenes and in the character selection screen. so i guess the problem is witht he highres/lowres textures/models for this itme.

is this a known issue?

I am sure it was not like this from the start, this bug was patched in.

yes thats true, I noticed it after the patch before the last one. but I dit not check it weekly of course, so I cant exactly say when this happened. but I ams sure it was red in the beginning (matching the rest of the rakata set), because I looked at all the sets shortly after the game was launched.

and in cutscenes and the char selection screen it is still red, but ingame its greay (exactly like the columi version) so there is definitly an issue there.

the only thing I am wondering is if this is like that for everyone or just for me.

• 1 month later...

Update :

I created a ticket yesterday and received another token to get a new chestpiece, result was the same. Yet again it appeared only black, then I created another ticket, and response was pretty much "we are going to work on this issue".

*** you received a new token? what kind of GM thinks that would solve the issue?

BW: please, fix this! why do we get treated like this? Id really like to show off my rakata robe.

now I understand thats not a high priority issue, on the other hand I cant imagine this to be so difficult to solve

Here's what I got as a response...

" Thank you for contacting us regarding the color of Rakata Force Master robe.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. Please be aware that when a ticket is escalated for such an investigation, it will no longer be visible to you through the in-game helpcenter.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our speciality… "

I guess we will have to check the patch notes .. let's hope they fix this before 1.3

What do we need to do in order to get this fixed ?

I understand there are major bugs in the game and we probably sound like spoiled children with gear yet I find this bug really annoying. Fixing this shouldn't take a lot of BW devs time..

When I first experienced this problem I simply googled it and found other people who have been complaining about it months ago ( even in February ). Also, players are told that moderators make sure they report the bugs discussed on the forums immediately.. This may be a minor problem, but when you look at the game in general there are many other "minor problems" that almost makes the game irritating.

( and no I am not going to say " hey im paying for a game with full of bugs" yet, but believe me I am getting there )

Edited by Arasys

I unsubscribed, good luck to those who are still waiting. what a disappointment.

You unsubbed soley because the colour of the chestpiece is not red?

It is irratating to say the least, but lets be honest, it isnt game breaking like other issues.

However, it should be a simple fix.

If it is of any use to devs, cinematics sometimes show my chest as red. But other times and just running around its grey.

Edited by Banicks