Highest Healing Done Ever in PvP?

HuffdaddyCSUP

http://i48.tinypic.com/2mzlg61.jpg 15 min game (half the time you had)

http://i50.tinypic.com/25pn5dx.jpg Highest 30 min game (same amount of time you had)

except your 30 minute game is meaningless since Fatkat and Troyy were on different teams. it was just Unicorns playing against each other in a game where no one even really tried to win. Anyone can put up those numbers when neither team is even trying.

Edited by Ssfbistimg

Post if you have any games doing more healing! Anything close would be fine too :) My healer's name is Kevlaar.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/136685/module_gallery/original/830463.jpg

:) this is fabrication. You didnt cap neither of the turrents for like 20 minutes. 1450K is just impossible.

my records was 880k on voidstar with a 2100 cunning / 1150 exp / 44% crit chance Scoundrel healer.

:) this is fabrication. You didnt cap neither of the turrents for like 20 minutes. 1450K is just impossible.

my records was 880k on voidstar with a 2100 cunning / 1150 exp / 44% crit chance Scoundrel healer.

There is no "N" in the word 'Turret'

Where does this come from!

2 words that irritate the hell outa me when spelled wrong.

"Turret" being spelled "Turrent"

and

"Rogue" being spelled "Rouge"

Somewhere there is a factory pumping out children with no other purpose in life, but to spell these words in this manner all over the internet just to get to me.

(insert Vader "Noooooo" scream here)

and

Somewhere there is a factory pumping out children with no other purpose in life, but to spell these words in this manner all over the internet just to get to me.

Well i am sorry for making such huge mistakes. Maybe if i were born as a native english speaker as you probably were, i would have not made such a stupid typo in the first place :)

god bless the good old american ignorance and intolerance :)

Edited by robotkar

"Highest Healing Done Ever in PvP?" should be changed to "Highest healing ever done in a predetermined pvp match against our guild mates/friends?" Put up those type numbers in match where the opponents aren't in on it then come post pics.

Well i am sorry for making such huge mistakes. Maybe if i were born as a native english speaker as you probably were, i would have not made such a stupid typo in the first place :)

god bless the good old american ignorance and intolerance :)

In fact, there is no accent that would cause that extra "N" to appear.

No matter if English is your first, second, third, or fourth language.

No where in written language does the word "turrent" exist.

Being a native speaker or not, has no impact on the issue.

Edited by Voranis

and

Are you a fantasy teecher that thinks its your jab to patrol the forums an correct peoples spellingg?

Git ovar yerself. To nit pickk someone like thet ovar a one letter typo makes you a troll.

Did I git to yuou? Hav funn:D

Edited by earthtoearl

Are you a fantasy teecher that thinks its your jab to patrol the forums an correct peoples spellingg?

Git ovar yerself. To nit pickk someone like thet ovar a one letter typo makes you a troll.

Did I git to yuou? Hav funn:D

No, you did not.

In fact, there is no accent that would cause that extra "N" to appear.

No matter if English is your first, second, third, or fourth language.

No where in written language does the word "turrent" exist.

Being a native speaker or not, has no impact on the issue.

No where?

No where?

*shug*

I don't think either of you comprehend my post.

"turrent" is not a 'typo' or accidental keystroke.

It is an epidemic acrost the internet.

My original response was meant in a somewhat comical manner, and was immediately met with degrading insult.

Your replies since have been completely ignorant of what I said.

I don't care if you spell this, that, or the other thing wrong.

As I said "turrent" is one of a few words that drive me nuts.

Has been since the 90's

I guess you just don't 'get it'.

Edited by Voranis

*shug*

I don't think either of you comprehend my post.

"turrent" is not a 'typo' or accidental keystroke.

It is an epidemic acrost the internet.

My original response was meant in a somewhat comical manner, and was immediately met with degrading insult.

Your replies since have been completely ignorant of what I said.

I don't care if you spell this, that, or the other thing wrong.

As I said "turrent" is one of a few words that drive me nuts.

Has been since the 90's

I guess you just don't 'get it'.

maybe it is in dumberica, but not in Europe. If you see "turrent" from an european, it is a typo :)

except your 30 minute game is meaningless since Fatkat and Troyy were on different teams. it was just Unicorns playing against each other in a game where no one even really tried to win. Anyone can put up those numbers when neither team is even trying.

Yet another Naysayer who tries to discredit based on silly logic.

So let's break down your argument, shall we?

1. Fatkat and Troyy were on different teams. So you think that they somehow sandbagged because it was against guildies? (fyi not everyone in that game were unicorns.) Pretty sure that the majority of ppl in that game were NOT unicorns.

2. No one even really tried to win. I see very little difference between what we did and a game where you each cap the side and sit and deathmatch at mid. The only difference is you have 1 less person on each team deathmatching. On any coordinated team, watching a turret while fighting is not an issue at all. If people aren't dead at mid, then no one will cap. You can continue to kid yourself and think that it is a chore to watch a turret while fighting, but I'll just laugh and roll my eyes and hope you're never on my team.

3. Anyone can put up those numbers. I'd love to see that. If everyone can put up those numbers, then why haven't we seen it? I challenge you to put together a deathmatch like we did...a geniune one, not where you feed 1 guy to get big numbers. Post your SS of 2.7 mill healing, or better yet, one with 2.2 mill healing and over half a million dmg. Until then, don't bother trying to devalue what that game represented. Just makes you come off as jealous.

Edited by Ravashakk

@kevlaar

lol not gonna lie it looks like you guys didnt cap mid on purpose for like 25minutes. They had ~15 people total on their roster including leavers.

I don't buy it either bodies- As long as there's a consular/inquisitor in the group, screenshots mean nothing.

2. No one even really tried to win. I see very little difference between what we did and a game where you each cap the side and sit and deathmatch at mid. The only difference is you have 1 less person on each team deathmatching. On any coordinated team, watching a turret while fighting is not an issue at all. If people aren't dead at mid, then no one will cap. You can continue to kid yourself and think that it is a chore to watch a turret while fighting, but I'll just laugh and roll my eyes and hope you're never on my team.

Uhm, buddy: your team had a total of 3 deaths. The opposition had at least 119, not including the ones not visible on screen. That's not a stalemate. That's not a deathmatch. That's someone dicking around against a team with no chance of winning.

The best part? By extending the game for no reason at all, your buddy lost 20 comms.

3. Anyone can put up those numbers. I'd love to see that. If everyone can put up those numbers, then why haven't we seen it? I challenge you to put together a deathmatch like we did...a geniune one, not where you feed 1 guy to get big numbers. Post your SS of 2.7 mill healing, or better yet, one with 2.2 mill healing and over half a million dmg. Until then, don't bother trying to devalue what that game represented. Just makes you come off as jealous.

People don't post this nonsense because it's embarrassing. Healing numbers in that range aren't even worth achieving.

Uhm, buddy: your team had a total of 3 deaths. The opposition had at least 119, not including the ones not visible on screen. That's not a stalemate. That's not a deathmatch. That's someone dicking around against a team with no chance of winning.

Ummmm, buddy, YOU'RE looking at the wrong SS. In my game, the lowest person had like 35-40 kills on either team.

The best part? By extending the game for no reason at all, your buddy lost 20 comms.

Not sure what this is referencing, but only a few of us even needed comms at the time (pre elite war hero weapon release). Comms were used to buy medpacs and adrenals.

People don't post this nonsense because it's embarrassing. Healing numbers in that range aren't even worth achieving.

I can't tell if you're serious. If you're serious, then it is just sounds like another case of "I could do it if I wanted to, but I don't because I feel no need to show off" or some other lame excuse.

Ladies and gentlemen, this thread is titled "Highest Healing Done EVER in PVP". My game fit the criteria. It was ACTUAL PVP, not feeding kills or w/e. Had the title been "Highest Healing Done EVER in PVP while also being very objective" or some other stipulation, you'd have ground to stand on. But you don't.

For the record, I took around 930k dmg that game as well with 0 deaths.

Edited by Ravashakk

Yet another Naysayer who tries to discredit based on silly logic.

So let's break down your argument, shall we?

1. Fatkat and Troyy were on different teams. So you think that they somehow sandbagged because it was against guildies? (fyi not everyone in that game were unicorns.) Pretty sure that the majority of ppl in that game were NOT unicorns.

im sorry then if you both tried to win then you all suck. you had 4 healers with 2million healing which means since you went 8 vs 8 at mid 6 people couldnt focus down a healer. you can lie if you want but neither team tried to win. 6 mediocre dps focusing a healer being healed by another healer will still burn said healer. but instead you all just attacked each other ignoring healers as a whole. Plus with under 400k dps by Troyy means he clearly went afk in match. . so again with this set up anyone can achieve those numbers. I guarantee If my sage was a dps in that game I would have put up between 2.5 - 3 million dps. This game means nothing sort of like your guild Unicorn stampede. Hell I've beaten your 4 man premades as a pug 7 of 10 times i faced them.

Edited by Ssfbistimg