16-man cheevo group (republic)

Azaranth

Hello folks,

I run with an 8-man guild, but some of us want to knock out a few of 16-man raiding achievements that we don't have. So I'll be hosting some open 16-man raids for anyone who's interested in coming along. I'll be bringing along a core of raiders from <Tatooine Royal Navy>, but there's room for plenty more!

We're only going to do one 16-man raid per week, knocking out all the easy stuff first. We'll start with storymode EV - which we could probably clear with 8 people, but we might as well bring more people along for an achievement run.

• Who: You (unless you're a filthy imp!)
  • What: 16-man Storymode Eternity Vault
  • When: Tuesday (4/30) @ 7pm
  • Why: Cheevos!

We have a teamspeak3 server available, so install that if you'd like to use voice chat. Any relevant loot (speeders, vanity items, etc) will be open rolls. If you're interested, post a reply in this thread with your character's name & role (dps/tank/healer) so that I can save your spot. I'll send out invites at 7pm sharp on this coming Tuesday.

See you then! :)

Tank: Glasshadow

Tank:

Healer: Me

Healer: Sugarbombs

Healer: Nellosmomishot

Healer: Tondodino

DPS: Xelena

DPS: Denchet

DPS: Cammack

DPS: Banana'Hammock

DPS: Callide

DPS: Teemo (alt healer)

DPS:

DPS:

DPS:

DPS:

Edited by Azaranth

Tonight's raid was a smashing success! KP and EV both cleared in about 90 minutes.

Up next week, Storymode EC and more!

If you'd like to come with us, just sign up below!

Cheevo Group, week 2!

Tank: Ritha

DPS: Denchet

DPS: Ashwywaj

DPS: Teemo

DPS: Kalethin

DPS:

DPS:

DPS:

Edited by Azaranth

Eh, what the hey.

Name: Goopy

Role: DPS

Adv. Class: Gunslinger

I'm willing to stick with the group up to HM TFB and HM S&V. As Nellos said, don't want to bail on my guild's progression. I'll alert the team if that changes (i.e. guild doesn't need me to clear HM content).

Edited by AngelFluttershy

Alright, another awesome raid, this time blowing through SMEC - including the ultra-pro strat of killing Kephess before you kill the Pulsar Droids: http://i.imgur.com/GD09vVl.jpg

Next week, we'll be tackling HMEV and HMKP. Sign up below!

Cheevo Group, week 3!

Tank: Ritha

Alternate: Denchet

Alternate:

DPS: Denchet (alt tank)

DPS: Goopy!

DPS: Teemo

DPS: Kalethin

DPS: Raizel

DPS: Scoot

DPS:

Alternate:

Alternate:

Edited by Azaranth

Why Goopy (DPS) no in group 3? Did I Shrap bomb too much?

Also, it was really fun, and we should find other "challenges" to do for next week.

Whoops! Fixed, good catch :)

Good call on "hidden" cheevos. We parked Karagga's corpse on the elevator last week. That counts, right?

Whoops! Fixed, good catch :)

Good call on "hidden" cheevos. We parked Karagga's corpse on the elevator last week. That counts, right?

I count that, but what about for Fabricator we have can't kill the stun droids? Stack Jarg and Sorno? Pull all the trash guarding the turrets into the Foreman Crusher fight? The possibilities are endless!

I count that, but what about for Fabricator we have can't kill the stun droids? Stack Jarg and Sorno? Pull all the trash guarding the turrets into the Foreman Crusher fight? The possibilities are endless!

We should kill Bonethrasher using only the legacy "fisticuffs" attack powers.

@ bailyb - We'll probably start the level 55 ops in a few weeks. Just let me know your toon's name.

@ Everyone else - Just a reminder, tonight is the night! See you all at 7pm Server Time. Let's discover whatever new bugs today's patch introduced!

I have been hit with the game-crashes-at-launch bug, so unless Bioware breaks with tradition and actually fixes a game breaking bug in a timely fashion Kalethin will not be online tonight. Joy.

My air conditioner is also on the fritz, so it's been a banner day all around.