Nightmare-Explosive Conflict Video

AliciaDeLories

It's been pointed out to us that our last video was not at all helpful with our tank staring at the walls 80% of the time. So we've now captured a second Kephess kill video from the tank's perspective.

One of our healers Fleur got his Warstalker title from this run.

As always, it's not a Night's Radiance clear if Quintain doesn't die right at the end. =P

Hopefully this helps some of the progression guilds on Jung Ma.

Edited by AliciaDeLories

What can I say, the walls are so pretty in there!

-Quintain

Quin! I feel you man! On our Keph NiM kill, they let me die too! We killed Keph on the other side lol But we basically died about the same time :/

I guess it's their queue to drop Keph or something :p

Edited by lobobizarro
edit

It's been pointed out to us that our last video was not at all helpful with our tank staring at the walls 80% of the time.

... I'm just remembering the time we asked you guys for some tips while you were running the op as well, it was about as useful as the tank staring at the wall - maybe more detrimental, even!

I'm glad you told me he was trollin' because damn was I lost.

Quin! I feel you man! On our Keph NiM kill, they let me die too! We killed Keph on the other side lol But we basically died about the same time :/

I guess it's their queue to drop Keph or something :p

Scramble Field is 3 minute cooldown, I had to pick the squishy shadow or the heavy armor vanguard. :)

Although I'm still puzzled why our sage healer didn't atleast bubble him or something. I mean sure kephess hits for 10k or something per attack. But who knows, that 3-4k block might've JUST made the difference between 5k repair bill. =P

Also Quin deserves to die. He's the proud owner of a tank and while clearing trash, he would drive his tank over and back across adds, letting them kill the DPS.

When asked wth he was doing, he said 'I'm "Tanking"' :mad:

... I'm just remembering the time we asked you guys for some tips while you were running the op as well, it was about as useful as the tank staring at the wall - maybe more detrimental, even!

I'm glad you told me he was trollin' because damn was I lost.

Haha Scya! <3

We were laughing our arses off, but I figured we should probably say something before you guys figured he was trolling and got angry. =P

But while he was posting in general, we were all basically laughing/groaning/facepalming.

Edited by AliciaDeLories

Although I'm still puzzled why our sage healer didn't atleast bubble him or something. I mean sure kephess hits for 10k or something per attack. But who knows, that 3-4k block might've JUST made the difference between 5k repair bill. =P

What an interesting question. Fortunately, after reviewing the video, I can confidently state that it would not have made a difference.

http://i.imgur.com/ws6OMaX.png

:t_tongue:

Edited by shadowflit

Also Quin deserves to die. He's the proud owner of a tank and while clearing trash, he would drive his tank over and back across adds, letting them kill the DPS.

Funniest S*** I've read today!! :D

ROFL I will have to remember this if I ever get the Tank :D

After all, a Tank deserves to roll in a Tank :D

I just signed my death wish, didn't I?

ROFL I will have to remember this if I ever get the Tank :D

After all, a Tank deserves to roll in a Tank :D

I just signed my death wish, didn't I?

Just don't be surprised when Kephess hits 10% and goes into soft enrage. You call out for support, the sorcs bubble themselves, the Mara's Undying Rage and the snipers instead of doming shieldprobe themselves instead. =P

Just don't be surprised when Kephess hits 10% and goes into soft enrage. You call out for support, the sorcs bubble themselves, the Mara's Undying Rage and the snipers instead of doming shieldprobe themselves instead. =P

Well, considering it takes 2 deaths for an insta wipe, I don't blame em. lol

Well, considering it takes 2 deaths for an insta wipe, I don't blame em. lol

One of our attempts, both the tanks died. Kephess 64hp remaining, Mechanics enrage becomes immune. DPS and healers were all alive, everyone was screaming 'omg NO WAY? :(:(:(:(:('

Everyone dies.

Edited by AliciaDeLories

• 4 months later...

Stumbled on your video googling for strategy guides for NiM EC, and I just wanted to say good job! Both on the clear and the video. I greatly enjoyed watching and learning from it.

Also, the joke about tanking cracked me up. :D Myself and my co-tank will be borrowing the concept in Quin's honor if we get that drop. XD

hah! ty =)

Video is a little dated now, The mechanics are a little bit easier now from what I understand, the tanks get better cooldowns, the smugglers get roll to get around.

Good luck on it! It's a fun fight. Certainly the most challenging fight!

We're going to try Nightmare TFB today, wish us luck!