What kind of animal to sacrifice to the RNG gods???

Michaelphoenix

ok been raiding on my vanguard for the past 2-3 months in that time i have gone to nearly every raid and killed every boss multiple times (except HM EC which we are starting now)

My vanguard has full rakata and a couple BH pieces BUT i have an augmented rifle with rakata mods and a tionese barrel!!!!!!!!!!!

its getting harder and harder to hold out keeping threat with my weak little pea shooter.

not once has the stupid rakata mainhand dropped for troopers in all of our runs. The other trooper in the guild (commando) got lucky with a pug run to get a columi gun. But really? nothing for somewhere between 2-3 months????

It got so bad for the last 3 weeks only a single trooper rakata piece even dropped in our ops.

So i ask you my fellow SWTOR players....what is the best animal to sacrifice to the RNG gods???

One must capture a tauntaun, fresh out of its mothers womb. This tauntaun has to be washed with the finest of Alderanian wines. After this has been done, one must travel into the deepest of deep tombs on Korriban and there, in a place where the sun has never risen, one must behead the tauntaun with the weapon of a long-dead dark lord, who has dimmed the lights in over one thousand eyes that faced him in battle.

Once this is done, one must hope for the gods to roll the dice in your favor.

I hope it helped and may the force be with you when you embark on this epic quest.

One must capture a tauntaun, fresh out of its mothers womb. This tauntaun has to be washed with the finest of Alderanian wines. After this has been done, one must travel into the deepest of deep tombs on Korriban and there, in a place where the sun has never risen, one must behead the tauntaun with the weapon of a long-dead dark lord, who has dimmed the lights in over one thousand eyes that faced him in battle.

Once this is done, one must hope for the gods to roll the dice in your favor.

I hope it helped and may the force be with you when you embark on this epic quest.

oh here i thought it was going to be complicated!

rolf you are going to hate me. I got two rakkata main hands for my vanguard on my first EC story mode run. It was actually my first piece of Rakata gear. Since I was the only trooper they gave both to me so i have Luckys Last stand and the Linebreaker

rolf you are going to hate me. I got two rakkata main hands for my vanguard on my first EC story mode run. It was actually my first piece of Rakata gear. Since I was the only trooper they gave both to me so i have Luckys Last stand and the Linebreaker

Care to mail your spare to Gaius on the Harbinger???

maybe then i wont hate you! :D

I feel your pain. I have 2 50's that run EV and KP HM every week for 3-4 months almost and I have never gotten a single MH rakata drop for either of them.

ouch that stings

im thinking about trying a cow....im in Wisconsin...we have lots of them to spare