Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Jedi Knight pix... I rly need to lvl my Twi'lek marauder, I want pink and long things!

http://sweet.pp.fi/knightwhite.jpg

http://sweet.pp.fi/knightblack.jpg

Edited by Ixum

Question-How are you getting that much skin to show on a swtor model anyway? Or are you just "painting over" the pants/underpants?

Its just 2 pics ontop of eachother, one with gear one without

well what I mean specifically is that usually when you remove gear in swtor, you get that gray underwear. Unless there's a super secret checkbox I missed, I wasn't aware of anything that changed that bit (aside from the skimpy female gear on girl toons). I just wanted to know whether I should compliment your cleverness or painting skills lol.

On that note, funny story-on my Sith Warrior, before I knew there was a cutscene bug that didnt load your companions' gear sometimes, I got to a point in the story where your ship gets attacked while you're on-planet. When my on-ship companions contacted me one by one about the attack, I saw they were all displaying as being in their undies. Before realizing it was a bug, my first thought wat "What in blazes was going on on my ship!? O_O

Edited by braininajar

well what I mean specifically is that usually when you remove gear in swtor, you get that gray underwear. Unless there's a super secret checkbox I missed, I wasn't aware of anything that changed that bit (aside from the skimpy female gear on girl toons). I just wanted to know whether I should compliment your cleverness or painting skills lol.

On that note, funny story-on my Sith Warrior, before I knew there was a cutscene bug that didnt load your companions' gear sometimes, I got to a point in the story where your ship gets attacked while you're on-planet. When my on-ship companions contacted me one by one about the attack, I saw they were all displaying as being in their undies. Before realizing it was a bug, my first thought wat "What in blazes was going on on my ship!? O_O

Ye happened to me some times with Pierce... he always struck me as a perv so Im gonna pretend its working as intended. Anyway, the underwear is easy to get rid of with my imba photoshop skills :rolleyes:

When this happened in my Agent's story it never occurred to me that it was a bug. I just thought my companions were all in bed, there was a ruckus in the middle of the night and they rushed to my aid as they were. I thought "wow, what cool story-telling." Alas, I was naïve.

Its just 2 pics on top of each other, one with gear one without

And this is why some companions *cough* Vector are more difficult to skimp? Are you skimping all of Vector's undergarment-clad bits or are you just employing Occam's Razor and swapping his head onto a different body altogether?

Or maybe the truth should remain a mystery because we don't want to make Crezelle cry. :p

And this is why some companions *cough* Vector are more difficult to skimp? Are you skimping all of Vector's undergarment-clad bits or are you just employing Occam's Razor and swapping his head onto a different body altogether?

Or maybe the truth should remain a mystery because we don't want to make Crezelle cry. :p

The truth about Vector

Its Quinns body