GTN Posting Fails

Grayseven

Currently on the Shadowlands GTN are two Cargo Hold: Account unlocks for sale for 2 million and 3.85 million and one Cargo Hold unlock for 2.5 million...

Do people not realize that the only people who can use those are F2P players and that those players can not have that many credits available to them because of credit cap restrictions on F2P players?

Seriously folks, think before you post sales on the GTN. It's already bad enough we have to wade through hundreds of overpriced items to find the stuff we are looking for without having to sift out the sales that will never get purchased unless a subscriber decides to do something nice for his F2P buddy...

Some people plan on buying stuff and then switch to preferred. And fyi, cargo hold can benefit more than just F2P. I don't believe you can buy account unlock with credits, I may be wrong. So if you have 2 cargo holds unlocked on 5 characters and want a 3rd. It would cost 2 mil credits to get them for all 5. But I agree, those seem a little over priced.

What does this have to do with crew skills anyhow?

Edited by Lugosi

Currently on the Shadowlands GTN are two Cargo Hold: Account unlocks for sale for 2 million and 3.85 million and one Cargo Hold unlock for 2.5 million...

Do people not realize that the only people who can use those are F2P players and that those players can not have that many credits available to them because of credit cap restrictions on F2P players?

Seriously folks, think before you post sales on the GTN. It's already bad enough we have to wade through hundreds of overpriced items to find the stuff we are looking for without having to sift out the sales that will never get purchased unless a subscriber decides to do something nice for his F2P buddy...

What you say is totally right.... i made a post that talks about alot of stuff is just too damn expensive. the market in the game is horrible. anything that is good to Great or even ok is over 500k. and its hard to make credits , now with the f2p especially , i sub, ive been around since day 1. and i have several characters . including 5 50s. and as an example a level 50 purple quality armor attachment. 56 or w/e. mats are like 2 mil to build 1 !!!!! piece. thats just wrong. they need to make mats easier to get. , as well as make player crafted items just as useful or even more then looted ones. cause that alone with attract alot of player base

Tosh Knight

Sith Warrior Juggersith

AXIS

FLAMEON:mad:

I was thinking about this and wondered if some of these may be " gold farmers" related.

You buy credits with real world money...but you don't want to get banned. The gold farmer tells you to place a item that really wont sell and put a very high value on it and the gold farmer buys it thus delivering your credits to you.

I remember reading years back in wow that this was a method some of the more organized credit sellers would use adn instruct their customers to follow to prevent the gaming company from tracing the transaction

I was thinking about this and wondered if some of these may be " gold farmers" related.

You buy credits with real world money...but you don't want to get banned. The gold farmer tells you to place a item that really wont sell and put a very high value on it and the gold farmer buys it thus delivering your credits to you.

I remember reading years back in wow that this was a method some of the more organized credit sellers would use adn instruct their customers to follow to prevent the gaming company from tracing the transaction

If it was gold selling related, I don't think we would see these postings on for long time because they are suspicious. If they used the GTN, they would add each other as friends and when they see the other pop online, the one who bought gold would then put the posting up while the one who sold gold would buy it immediately.

After the new deposit changes, I do imagine this would be a new possible way for gold sellers to conduct business. However, since they've been around for a long time, probably since the beginning of the game, if whatever they've been doing has been working well I don't see why they would change methods.

What you say is totally right.... i made a post that talks about alot of stuff is just too damn expensive. the market in the game is horrible. anything that is good to Great or even ok is over 500k. and its hard to make credits , now with the f2p especially , i sub, ive been around since day 1. and i have several characters . including 5 50s. and as an example a level 50 purple quality armor attachment. 56 or w/e. mats are like 2 mil to build 1 !!!!! piece. thats just wrong. they need to make mats easier to get. , as well as make player crafted items just as useful or even more then looted ones. cause that alone with attract alot of player base

Tosh Knight

Sith Warrior Juggersith

AXIS

FLAMEON:mad:

It's not that hard to make credits in this game. I only have 1 50 but can make 5 mil in a good week. And all the materials can be gathered, you don't have to buy a thing if you have patience. And player crafted items are just as useful as looted items, crafters are making 27 item mods which is the best anyone can get in this game.