@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

jtype_sw

I've been watching the streams throughout the day, and on the server login, they've always been mostly all "Light" capacity.

It'd be nice to put those servers to good use for those of us that are looking forward to playing :)

What you want and what BioWare wants are two considerably different things. Also, what you want is totally irrelevant to anybody in the world but you. The sooner you grow up and learn to accept this horrid truth the better you will find things.

I'm watching a live stream right now from some people playing. It's about midnight my time (PST).

There's 17 people on the planet of Balmorra. There aren't different shards of multiple Balmorras. Just 17 people total on the planet. 17............. :jawa_confused:

What server?

WRONG.

I've been checking since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

0/10. Good try troll. :)

He's actually not a troll at all. I got my email at 1pm est and made it home by 3pm to start creating my characters and my server was moderate, and when I logged off it was full.

I'm watching a live stream right now from some people playing. It's about midnight my time (PST).

There's 17 people on the planet of Balmorra. There aren't different shards of multiple Balmorras. Just 17 people total on the planet. 17............. :jawa_confused:

Don't worry on my server right now there's 25 people on coruscant >.>

this early access launch is COMPLETE *********** FAIL.

i was huge SWTOR fanboi, now I hope GW2 mops this game up next year

This ^ GW2's combat is already way better than Swtor's and it's still in alpha

The fact that they have empty servers most if not all of the day. (yes there server page was bugged, in game the servers were empty all day) that is just irritating.

"Server capacity" pages are useless.

The definitions are set by the devs.

Bioware could make the page show 1 player as low, 2 payers as medium, and 3 players as full if they wanted, you'd never know.

SOE used that trick to make people think SWG wasn't as dead as it appeared. And it worked until the people logged in and found dead "medium" and "full" servers.

I've been watching the streams throughout the day, and on the server login, they've always been mostly all "Light" capacity.

It'd be nice to put those servers to good use for those of us that are looking forward to playing :)

HEY DUDE THEY DON'T NEED TO FILL UP THE SERVERS ON DAY ONE SO WAIT IN LINE BUB. I personally don't like bunch of people on a starting planet crowding everything on lv 1.

And judging by capacity not many people pre order on july so chill and wait until ur pre order date early access day comes.

Hey Saviorr stop defending a ****** launch you fanboy trash

Just putting down all the whiners our there. There are a lot of things that EA/BW did that pissed me off (ie: Grace Period), but I don't on the forums for hours and complain about it like a spoiled child. I'm not defending their launch, but when it comes to what they sought out to do and how people react with entitlement and complaining posts, its the lesser of two evils.

Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Edited by Saviorr

It doesn't really matter if the server is light right now, unless you plan on playing this early on a weekday. I saw the servers filled at peak time and this be the problem (Unless players were only logging in to make characters at a time where they will not normally play).

Just putting down all the whiners our there. There are a lot of things that EA/BW did that pissed me off (ie: Grace Period), but I don't on the forums for hours and complain about it like a spoiled child. I'm not defending their launch, but when it comes to what they sought out to do and how people react with entitlement and complaining posts, its the lesser of two evils.

Anyone with half a brain can see that.

So instead of being pissed off by BW, and coming to the forums to state areas for improvement, you instead come on and whine at the whiners? Great story, and shows your motivations

Edited by Traiel

For me it's not entitlement or anything of the sort. I preordered towards the end of September so I don't expect to get in until Thursday. With the 5 days access I was planning for the end of the 2nd day. The problem I have is they ended adding any more people at 12:30pm my time (PST)!!! There was NO reason to stop, and they didn't even get 15% of the total amount of preorders in. I'll state it again as an example:

There's no logical reason they couldn't have invited a lot more people. From speaking with guildies through the day who got in, the server was EMPTY!!

Edited by BulldogzLife

God forbid there's a few minute queue because they packed the servers. I don't understand why people are claiming small queues are better than not being able to play at all.

They could of been adding waves in later in the evening and servers would still be perfectly stable. Most of the QQ on the board holds no ground but this is completly valid to be upset about them not adding more people than they did.

Medium to Low on first day early access? ***, why?

So instead of being pissed off by BW, and coming to the forums to state areas for improvement, you instead come on and whine at the whiners? Great story, and shows your motivations

Yes because the forums are just a haven of constructive criticism and improvement threads. Thank you for showing me the light :rolleyes:

You realize the irony in your post right?

Have posted in another thread but will post here too, biggest problem is that they have bundled everyone into 1 group instead of dividing people into which server group they wish to play on, so what you end up with a shed load of people say going to US server group while having a small amount going to EU.

If they had asked on sign up which is your intended server group then lock you to that group till after launch, earlystart would of went a lot smoother and they could have abetter understanding which invites to send and which to hold back slightly on, they could then populate servers accordingly.

So after switching to another feed.....

This guy is with some guildies at level 25 and leveling on Nar Shadaa. It lists:

4 people online for this zone on the server.........:jawa_confused:

Because the majority of people are not level 25 yet.

Logic.. I know.

Edited by Parkerdude

Because the majority of people are not level 25 yet.

Logic.. I know.

So this changes the fact that there are now 14 people on a low level planet, and only 4 on a slightly higher level one?? What's logical is that the server could handle thousands more people, so post something relevant and stop trolling kthx!! :jawa_eek: