What level can you solo Black Talon

Black talon is a really easy fp, you can solo it at level 10. There's youtube videos of it. I did it at 12 and it was fine.

After that it gets harder. Well, I haven't *tried* to solo any, but i can't imagining trying to solo hammer point at 17, the bosses would be suicide.

• 1 year later...
The story-line to the black talon is great so if your just doing it for that then fine, but by the time you can solo a flashpoint efficiently the loot and xp will be worthless anyway and if your doing a social points run you need a group to get any in the first place. I was able to solo it well without dying all the time by level 15 but this was on a jedi guardian so on any non-tank I would wait until around 17.

You're probably getting a lot of chest thumping in here.

And while it's true, it also depends on a number of factors. Your advanced class will make a difference, as well as your gear and presence stat. And your experience and skill with similar trials.

I believe my first character (IOW no absurd presence from 8 million capped companions) was about level 12 when I soloed BT. He was a powertech. Squishier characters may have to wait a bit longer, especially if they don't have a solid tank companion.

Probably 13-15 for it to not be too frustrating an experience.

• 5 weeks later...
You're probably getting a lot of chest thumping in here.

And while it's true, it also depends on a number of factors. Your advanced class will make a difference, as well as your gear and presence stat. And your experience and skill with similar trials.

I believe my first character (IOW no absurd presence from 8 million capped companions) was about level 12 when I soloed BT. He was a powertech. Squishier characters may have to wait a bit longer, especially if they don't have a solid tank companion.

Probably 13-15 for it to not be too frustrating an experience.

It's not chest thumping to talk about soloing BT/esseles. You did so yourself.

BT CAN be solo'd at level 10 by ANY class. It's not always easy and some classes need to skip the bonus boss but it isn't impossible. I've done it on classes that can heal and classes that can't. Tank companion or no, you just have to switch your strategy up depending on what you and your companion can do.