Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up a Two-Finger's Revenge offhand...

Is there a crafted mainhand version? or do I have to do that new hardmode (karrag's *sp*)..

Would really like a matching dual set...

Allgrave

I haven't been able to find a crafted mainhand version yet, sadly.

EDIT: I just finished the bonus series on Tatooine and the B-405 Rancor-X pistol is given as the final reward for that series of quests - you get it from the NPC in the spaceport who gave you the series. For those who don't want to run ALL the quests in the bonus areas, you can just to the 3 or 4 quests required in the bonus series to get the gun.

Here is my gunslinger, The Outlaw Barba'rossa flashing his nearly matching set of guns:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab99/Magik13/Screenshot_2012-01-25_18_30_36_156250.jpg

Went back to kill those 2 grey Tattoine Quests i could not abandon.. and finished the Bonus Series.. got the B-405 Rancor-X or it... Modded it to my current level... and i just love its quite distinctive sound.

(Funnily the same model with another skin + sound is available to buy on the Tat Weapons vendor but sounds boring, so i really revommend to get this gun).

Where do you get the repeating blaster republic side.

Its a quest reward on balmora for one of the heroic [2] missions. I cant seem to find a vendor or quest reward that has one republic side however.

Thanks for the great post. Found the gun I want....almost.

Repeating Blaster is the reward for Enemies of the Republic heroic mission on Coruscant. You get the mission deep in The Works area from a wounded republic soldier.

Sigh, on Belsavis, looks like all three from the Comm. Vendor are offhand only. Scoundrel here so not wasting comms on them here. If a Gunslinger happens to pick them up, please post pics (so I can suffer, I really wanted the x-201)

They are the N-61 Rancor-X Disruptor, R-406 Heavy Sonic Disruptor, and the X-201 Searing Saboteur.

For goodness' sake peoples, haul your arses off the Fleet. This game is heavy on ambient lighting and far too many of these screencaps are ruined by terrible lighting conditions!

Go find some place well-lit like Balmorra and find a pole or low cliff to shimmy next to for your camera collision close-up

That being said, I don't have much to add except a picture of my eagles side by side that have been posted before, but are way too dark to see the detail.

M-305 Rancor-X Enforcer & Tral-tech Needler

Also decided to plod through the Balmorra Bonus series and was pleasantly surprised that the [H4]s awarded a set of pistols.

Heavy Repeating Interceptor & B-53 Bantha Shrieker

Edited by JeyKama