Diffrence between 8 man and 16 man ops (normal)?

Nope, HP is about doubled and the damage output from the mobs have increased. in some cases, some trash that are strong became elites etc. The trash in 16 man normal is generally harder than 8 man hardmode..

TL:DR not worth running 16 man, run two 8 mans and save yourself the headache.

There is no reason to do 16 man.

Fail design.

my guild is 16 man and it sucks. I have no intention of breaking down to 8's. I don't mind if they give no incentive (selfishly I wish they would), but right now I feel punished for doing them. If you're going to make them harder, which they are, they need to give greater rewards. If they are going to give the same rewards, they need to be rebalanced.

my guild is 16 man and it sucks. I have no intention of breaking down to 8's. I don't mind if they give no incentive (selfishly I wish they would), but right now I feel punished for doing them. If you're going to make them harder, which they are, they need to give greater rewards. If they are going to give the same rewards, they need to be rebalanced.

Exactly, I love doing 16 mans too but it is just a pain atm and not worth it. 8 man just doesn't feel as epic as 16 man, not mention it has less social interactions but you do feel like a pretty tight unit.

Exactly, I love doing 16 mans too but it is just a pain atm and not worth it. 8 man just doesn't feel as epic as 16 man, not mention it has less social interactions but you do feel like a pretty tight unit.

I like the feel of playing with 7 other skilled players :D

16-man just isnt as much fun when you do not have 15 other skilled players playing the game with you.

16-man just isnt as much fun when you do not have 15 other skilled players playing the game with you.

But if the reward would be better than 8 man, people would play it nonetheless.

And I think 16 man is okay. Much better than 25 man in WoW.

There are many guilds with enough good players.

We do the 2 8 mans and it turns into drama over who is in what group. i wish we just did 16 but people love drama. I don't complain even though I get stuck with all the ones that can't move out of fire.

Yup, next thing you know. 16 man guilds split due to drama like these.

We started off running 16m also... but have since resorted to doing 2x 8m as its just way easier.

When you get the same loot in 8m for 10% of the challenge whats the point in doing 16m to gear up?

i think the point is for the challenge and not the loot. Thats why I like 16mans. I don't really care much about when i get new purples.

Do the bosses drop more loot in 16 man? If the answer is yes then I don't see a problem with the design.

You complain that 16 mans are harder and the bosses have more health and do more damage than an 8 man? Well what do you expect when you have more dps and healers in your group? Do you want it to be the same as 8 man but you are throwing more players at it?

Why would the loot be better in 16 mans? If that was the case then nobody would do 8 man groups unless they could only get 8 people together and not 16. As long as the 16 mans drop more gear than 8 mans but the same quality of gear, then it's working as intended. I don't see any problem with that.