An apologize

Markisha

Hello everyone.

I think the hatred on this server between some PvP teams has gone way too far. Therefore I want to apologize to everyone I ever flamed, trolled, or insulted in game (yes that includes ACE).

I want us all to be friends again and have a nice community. I'm gonna forget about past and just play for fun and the competitiveness.

I'm retiring as a troll and gonna be nice from now on, something like Whasp :p

I hope other teams and my guild can do the same.

Love you, Gragole.

Hello everyone.

I think the hatred on this server between some PvP teams has gone way too far. Therefore I want to apologize to everyone I ever flamed, trolled, or insulted in game (yes that includes ACE).

I want us all to be friends again and have a nice community. I'm gonna forget about past and just play for fun and the competitiveness.

i wouldn't surprise if it is another trolling post

but i really hope it's not

i like friendly ppl :rolleyes:

Hello everyone.

Love you, Gragole.

boooooooooooooooooooooring

Hello everyone.

Love you, Gragole.

I love you Gragole.

First off all... worstapologyeu. Secondly, ur a wannabe whasp now? :o whasp is only nice cause he aint got the balls. I rhought u were different!

Nah im joking, and i hear you. Ill try to behave myself :) i ment every word i've said earlier thou! :p

Peace out a- town

Hello everyone.

Love you, Gragole.

You´re very weak and unworthy of being part of the Sith Empire...

almost all top teams are bm especially impulse, and just ******** on the weaker teams queing for rwz. nice motivation for other people. and you complain about how few ppl que for it

No one is beyond redemption my friend, and gragole just proved it to us. Have faith in the power of the light.

Hello everyone.

Love you, Gragole.

just... beautiful :')

almost all top teams are bm especially impulse, and just ******** on the weaker teams queing for rwz. nice motivation for other people. and you complain about how few ppl que for it

I'm sorry about that :/ Friends? <3 no troll promise.

That is only because there are hardly any other teams around your rating queueing. So that's how you get put up again teams which are far more potent than your own.

That is only because there are hardly any other teams around your rating queueing. So that's how you get put up again teams which are far more potent than your own.

lol?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Actually there are a lot of teams with a low rating queuing. We get them all the time and they're different teams.