If George Lucas is retiring...

Shotgonius

I was hoping Lucas was gonna do spin off movies of Star Wars. There was rumor Lucas wanted to do a spin off with Bobba Fett. Sounded interesting! We'll see...

Though I always wanted Lucas to finish the SW story with last 3 films. sigh

Edited by AlphaBraddox

Will he NOT do Star Wars: Underground (the live-action television series they have planned)? I hope so...

Even if Underworld (not "Underground") was on air right now, I doubt Lucas would be involved in the day-to-day business. He'd do the same thing he did for The Clone Wars - hire someone experienced as showrunner, and then act as a higher-level producer.

Lucas's retirement talk has been related to "blockbuster" filmmaking, so his desire to get back to smaller films (a desire he's discussed at least since the prequels were in development) could easily fit with his interest in seeing a live-action SW series come to fruition.

I was hoping Lucas was gonna do spin off movies of Star Wars. There was rumor Lucas wanted to do a spin off with Bobba Fett.

I believe you're getting that mixed up with the rumors that Boba Fett was to be a character in Underworld, not in his own movie.

Edited to correct an instance where I referred to the series as "Underground" even after noting that title was incorrect! Silly me.

Edited by psychogobstopper
Fixed an error.