Is anyone else disappointed with the Exile's and Revan's Legacy in SWTOR

Korton

This entire expansion was a HUGE disappointment. I mean i beat the thing in 1 day. ONE DAY. And the fact that it was so buggy; the lag was so horrendous, it kind of sickens me that i spent money on this. I honestly feel that they somehow fraudulently took my money. there was so much hype i honestly thought i would get at least a month or so of play before the ending. nope. ONE DAY.

Then, to screw revan's legacy? I think they've been talking to Lucas and getting lessons from him on how to seriously anger their customers.

I think the ONLY thing that was good about this was the 12x experience and leveling all my characters up and 0 cost on abilities as i leveled.

And don't get me started on this new talent system because it is HOR A BL.

they give the excuse that they don't want to see cookie cutter players, yet the whole game IS cookie cutter and so linear. and buggy. No pride in their work just take my money and say thanks for making our payroll. Nice, just nice.

Well the lag and stuff is not really relevant to a "legacy" of characters, though it was annoying as ALL heck. Then again some of the bugs for WoW's latest expansion launch made SWTOR look positively stable.

That aside there is a reason it was a let down, I think. If you look at the game previous to this expac, Revan was here because many fans expected him BUT they also wanted to put him FIRMLY to bed. This is not the story of Revan, it is the next generation of great protagonists. Hell the original Revanites hiding in the bushes of Dromun Kaas were pretty clearly a satirical jab at the Revan Fan Club.

However that fan club was miffed in the extreme over how Revan bought it on the Foundry. So they patch in a new scene in Maelstrom Prison and they put Revan to bed.... AGAIN. I just hope to goodness he stays there this time.