Story ACT 4 possibility? and Ideas for a new story chapter for all classes?

NobleSpec

So here we are waiting for The Hutt Cartel expansion to release. I believe ( i could be wrong) that there will be no extended "personal" story lines in the expansion itself which made me sad a bit, for i wanted to see a new jedi knight/trooper story. However! In this case it has been said ACT 4 may be possible but i have no idea what is going on in BW in this case..so... HOWEVER in my opinion id prefer if we retrieved our expanded story instead of killing hutts on makeb, Returning to the soul of the awesome leveling experiences of having those pivitol moments that escalate the Star Wars The Old Republic story even further per class is not quite a bad idea, though i understand it could be an expensive one. So i have some questions for you guys...

Will there actually be an ACT 4 in your opinion? Or if youve heard anything of a possible ACT 4?

Do ya'll want a ACT 4 like i do?

And if there were to be an ACT 4..what ideas of a new story would you want to be shown? for any class?

Thanks for reading mates, hope to see some cool ideas!:)

Even if there is going to be a Act IV, I got an Idea For the Bounty Hunter: Hutts Kill one of the Companions, maybe Torian?

BH Goes after those responsible for it and Find Something major that i can't figure out at the moment.

"All Shall Know my name, and fear it" Mylokii :wea_07:

i imagine that mostly it will be about the "unfinished business" like the agent defection/bat man-ing/sith intelligence,the inquisitor's power base consolidation,the knight's final hunt for the emperor,the warrior's struggle to save the empire,the consular rooting out the last children of the emperor,the smuggler's criminal empire expansion/extra work for the republic,the bounty hunter becoming mandalore and the trooper winning the war. Edited by _biddan_

Well if they were it might be better to setup for a new Trilogy of new chapters. So how about this.

Set the story 2 years after the events of your chapter 3 on a new world. Setup 2 factions each per story each led by a potential companion and have it in the end of that first world you can choose which one you want in your party while the other dies or get capture etc etc.

Meanwhile the central theme for each one should be setting up a new Foe that you face now that the War has gone Full scale. The Sith can finally get a Jedi master that rivals their own power. The Knight can find out that the Emperor has found himself a new body, and such. However unlike the way it been done in the past before where you only fight this person Once have it you fight this person on and off again in the story, having it that each time you win they either run away or you retreat etc etc. then end Chapter 4 with a epic battle with this "Rival" and leaves some cryptic clue of Chapter 5 after that battle.

Edited by Masterchieflubu

We most likely won't get anymore personal stories, but this means that now we'll have 1 big badarse story that everyone can enjoy. Because if BW continued with separate stories then some classes would be left out on some of the great stuff.

Well maybe but the stories are already written and expanded then what we already got in the game, thats a fact.

so they have that in their sleves if they realy want to implement. Maybe at some point, with a big expansion though.

We most likely won't get anymore personal stories, but this means that now we'll have 1 big badarse story that everyone can enjoy. Because if BW continued with separate stories then some classes would be left out on some of the great stuff.

Wouldn't that be a mechanism to get people to play as other classes?

Jedi Knight facing some decisions that Anakin had to or he finds out that someone in the senate is being controlled by the emperor he informs some of the members that are in the council and than he travels to the corrupted person and has three choices

Kill them=DS

Join them=DS (what Anakin did):csw_vader:

Imprison them=LS