Inquisitor Ending

Nofacekiller

So 3 of the ghosts left, the 4th one didnt want to leave? Did he leave?

You answered your own question. I chose to free the ghosts and give them peace at the end my eyes glowed purple which strongly suggest that I still have a ghost.

You answered your own question. I chose to free the ghosts and give them peace at the end my eyes glowed purple which strongly suggest that I still have a ghost.

The light side Jedi Sage's eyes glow that same exact color at one point when recieving a vision on Voss, so, I highly doubt that means you still have a ghost. Personally, I kept them on my Inquisitor, because power is the only worthy goal in the eyes of one who follows Sith teaching.

The way I interpreted the ending is that one of the ghosts indeed stayed behind within me. Most likely its used as part of some plot in the future, as there is little difference whether you have 4 or 1 ghosts in you (making the final decision irrelevant).

You let all the ghosts free = You lose all your -EXTRA- power.

You keep all the ghosts = You continue being the most powerful Sith in the galaxy.

A little tidbit:

You can have 5 ghosts if you choose to bind the Voss ghost that is guarding the ritual in the temple of healing.

The way I interpreted the ending is that one of the ghosts indeed stayed behind within me. Most likely its used as part of some plot in the future, as there is little difference whether you have 4 or 1 ghosts in you (making the final decision irrelevant).

Then you interpreted it wrong >_> If you choose to let the ghosts go, they ALL go. None of them stay, there is absolutely no hint that they stay.

That eye glow as an excuse for keeping a ghost is a gigantic stretch, as the Sith Inquisitor's eyes glow that color a lot throughout the entire story. Infact, the SI's eyes first glow when opening the door to Khem Val's prison. It is no indication that there is a ghost inside you.

The 4th ghost says he doesn't want to go back to the TOMB. So the SI either sets them free and they are all forced to go back to their respective tombs, or the SI brings them all peace and they can all move on to the after life.

Either way, they -all- leave.

Edited by AkilZodiac

The 4th ghost, the Hoth Sith, stayed if you chose the Light Side option of freeing them.

He refused to go back, claiming that he hasn't felt more free. He willingly bound himself to you. Like many linear areas in the Inquisitor story, you can't choose to make him stay or go after the others go.

The good news is that he was the most powerful of all your ghosts, and he can't screw with your mind after Voss.

The 4th ghost, the Hoth Sith, stayed if you chose the Light Side option of freeing them.

He refused to go back, claiming that he hasn't felt more free. He willingly bound himself to you. Like many linear areas in the Inquisitor story, you can't choose to make him stay or go after the others go.

The good news is that he was the most powerful of all your ghosts, and he can't screw with your mind after Voss.

That's odd, because on my Light Side inquisitor they -all- move on.

He says he's never felt more at peace because you're cleansing all the ghosts with your light. The Dark Side ending, if you want to free them, they say quite clearly that you're too dark, and don't have enough light to help them.

None of the ghosts stay.

Edited by AkilZodiac

Ooooh ... the thing i want most ... for my inquisitor to become something like One of Many from NWN2: MOTB

The devourer of dead souls, the One with a power of Many .

Just imagine ****** multiple voice acting at one time >_<

Random dialog:

Jedi master : "Such power ... uh ... what are you ?"

Inquisitor : (multiple voices ) "WE ... ARE THE SITH ! WE ... ARE THE DARKNESS PERSONIFIED ! OBEY ... OR PERISH ! "

Edited by Kzorsh

The light side Jedi Sage's eyes glow that same exact color at one point when recieving a vision on Voss, so, I highly doubt that means you still have a ghost. Personally, I kept them on my Inquisitor, because power is the only worthy goal in the eyes of one who follows Sith teaching.

I agree I personally think its not going to be a good idea to release the ghosts because its only because of them that allowed you to defeat your powerful enemies story wise. Plus you need power if you are going to do power plays with other council members. If you play the IA story and finish act 1 you would know that power plays amongst council members is rather large to say the least.

Plus they messed around with me in act 3 so noooo they are going no where they will stay as long as I need them to and it only seems that the ghost from hoth enjoys staying with me lol.

Then you interpreted it wrong >_> If you choose to let the ghosts go, they ALL go. None of them stay, there is absolutely no hint that they stay.

Me sucking some purple force into me after the Horak-Mul (iirc it was he) ghost said he doesnt want to go is not a hint?

Personally I dont need help. There is no "we", there is only me. Not that I had much choice in the matter again.

Edited by Karkais

Personally, though he is sadistic, sarcastic, and pure dagnasty evil, I'd like to think my sorcerer has ambitions akin to Darth Jadus. Since the decision to release the spirits or not wasn't actually tied toLight Side/Dark Side points (for me), I thought he would actually release the ghost. As awesome as power his, he knows that they caused detrimental harm to his body and his mind, and that the spirits would continue to hinder his progress if kept bound against their will. He may be evil, but he sees the logic in earning power by his own merit. He still has the one spirit from Hoth, who definitely stayed with him. He may have issues in loss of total power, but he will never have to face the "revenge of the spirits." If he needs more power, he'll find another source.

I'm only wondering if our story line will have as many divergent branches as the Imperial Agent, haha.

That's odd, because on my Light Side inquisitor they -all- move on.

He says he's never felt more at peace because you're cleansing all the ghosts with your light. The Dark Side ending, if you want to free them, they say quite clearly that you're too dark, and don't have enough light to help them.

None of the ghosts stay.

There's two choices that do not involve dark side points. The top one asked "What kept them from death?" and the middle one (the obvious Light choice it seems) releases them without curiosity. I chose the middle choice. We had a deal, they fulfilled their end. I gave them the choice to leave. Horak-Mul chose to stay with me.

I fear that the ultra Light option (let them all go) may be done with good intentions, but leaves you VERY vulnerable to envious Lords or Council Members. Horak-Mul (the pureblood from Hoth) was the most powerful of the four ghosts. I feel safer knowing he's got my back, than have no ghosts at all.

Ooooh ... the thing i want most ... for my inquisitor to become something like One of Many from NWN2: MOTB

Random dialog:

Inquisitor : (multiple voices ) "WE ... ARE THE SITH ! WE ... ARE THE DARKNESS PERSONIFIED ! OBEY ... OR PERISH ! "

Oh this! THIS BIOWARE!

One of Many was the highlight of that game ;D

Well, and the evil ending :p

• 2 weeks later...
There's two choices that do not involve dark side points. The top one asked "What kept them from death?" and the middle one (the obvious Light choice it seems) releases them without curiosity. I chose the middle choice. We had a deal, they fulfilled their end. I gave them the choice to leave. Horak-Mul chose to stay with me.

I fear that the ultra Light option (let them all go) may be done with good intentions, but leaves you VERY vulnerable to envious Lords or Council Members. Horak-Mul (the pureblood from Hoth) was the most powerful of the four ghosts. I feel safer knowing he's got my back, than have no ghosts at all.

I actually saw the "redemption and passing on of the spirits through the Light Side" ending on my buddy's character. I had no idea that was an option, and obviously requires you to be Light Side oriented. I agree it looked pretty kick ***. Perhaps you'll be vulnerable, but perhaps you are strengthened by your light side. Was there something equivalent to the purple eye glow after re-binding the ghosts at the end of that cutscene that would indicate that you are still powerful?

• 6 months later...

I released them i DONT need ghosts Help to be the strongest.

those that keeping the ghosts are WEAK

they need the help from ghosts to be strong ?

i Dont need help for that.

im full lightsided INQ bytheway :p

oh wait how old is this thread ? XDDDD

Edited by Zoliaxen

Random dialog:

Problem: One of Many was voiced by Steve Blum. As was Andronikos Revel. If my DS Inq went this way, I would be playing Steve Blum married to Steve Blum. Eeee.

Still, Inquisitor of Many would be hilarious. Can I transform wholesale to a Guardian or a Sniper for fights sometimes?

The options are: Try to redeem, Let them go on their will, Keep them bound, the last two act as they say but the outcome of the first is determined by the character's light/dark attributes, if light than the ghosts tell you that Jedi are able to redeem ghosts, if dark then they tell you that someone as dark as you cannot redeem them. If you pick the first then a second conversation comes up and your options for light are: Redeem, Free, Keep. If dark than your options are: Free, Free, Keep. All the ghosts leave if you redeem them, all but the last one leave if you free them, and none leave if you keep them. Edited by DarthOmeges

Well I am a light-side Sorc and I chose to redeem them. I think it was Andru who asked what was happening. Horak-Mul said "Freedom." This gave me the impression that all four were indeed free if you chose to redeem them.

On a side note, did anyone record the ending with their character? I wish I had.

Well I am a light-side Sorc and I chose to redeem them. I think it was Andru who asked what was happening. Horak-Mul said "Freedom." This gave me the impression that all four were indeed free if you chose to redeem them.

On a side note, did anyone record the ending with their character? I wish I had.

Its on youtube, type in Sith Inquisitor Ending.

My guys was Dark side with some light. I only chose light if it benefited my character. Like the Lady Thul. Keeping her a live gives me some political power on Alderaan. I just wish I could have killed Thanaton myself.I just want to now watch my sith bring order to the Empire. And kill jedi, and maybe political rivals, and anyone that has something I want. Forget everyone will die.:csw_deathstar_un: