View Single Post

SuperGrunt
07.30.2013 , 01:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
------------------------------

PvE Heal Concerns

Please don't be too upset by the shortness of the PvE section but I don't PvE and it doesn't get nearly as much thought as it should but I do hate some aspects of our class when it comes to PvE healing.

Resurgence Issue

Resurgence is the most worthless mechanic I have ever seen. Wasting a GCD on a heal that does very little just so that your other talents don't bankrupt your force is extremely dumb in my opinion. Possible changes to this mechanic:

-Lower or take it off the GCD
-Increase the healing ticks and armor granted a little more
-Give it two charges that can be used as you please. (IE one on innervate and one on quick heal)

------------------------------
As someone who mains on a Sorc Healer, I don't feel that Resurgence is even a bad mechanic let alone a worthless one. I feel that it was a decent compromise for getting us some Force Regen, when all other healers can use their Ranged attacks to regen their resource. As a matter of fact they actually made it much better with 2.0 because it can reduce the Force cost of Revivification while 3 stacks of Force Bending make that an instant cast.

My biggest concern with Sorc Healing is that instead of buffing the other healing classes they nerfed Sorc Healers way back.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo