Newb Q - Lockouts

Xtrema

Newbie question - I just ran the group finder for ops and finished EV, does that mean I can't run SM EV anymore the rest of the week? Even if I join other parties? Will I be able to use the group finder for EV again or not until next week?

Yep. You can only run a given operation once a week in a given difficulty setting. You cannot do story mode EV again this week. You can do EV in hard mode. You can do Karagga's Palace. But you can't to EV again until tuesday.

Yep. You can only run a given operation once a week in a given difficulty setting. You cannot do story mode EV again this week. You can do EV in hard mode. You can do Karagga's Palace. But you can't to EV again until tuesday.

thanks, follow up question - last night I joined a PuG for EV HM and we got to SOA 10 mins before maintenance so they called it. My lockout now shows everybody but SOA in EV HM, but since it was a PuG how do I finish this? Will I be allowed to join groups that are starting before SOA? Or do I have to form a group exclusively to finish SOA?

thanks, follow up question - last night I joined a PuG for EV HM and we got to SOA 10 mins before maintenance so they called it. My lockout now shows everybody but SOA in EV HM, but since it was a PuG how do I finish this? Will I be allowed to join groups that are starting before SOA? Or do I have to form a group exclusively to finish SOA?

You are locked to that instance of HM EV. If you zone into the Op you will still be in your run from Thursday. You won't be able to join a new HM EV instance.

If you are the leader of an Op you can bring 9 other people (who are not locked) in to just kill Soa - but - so could anyone else from that PuG (so he might already be dead).

I'm not sure if any new people you bring into your HM EV will be saved when they zone in, or if they need to kill Soa to become saved.