Bioware, we want to be able to CHOOSE our warzones

lennert

If i could choose my warzone I would do huttball 90% of the time, with maybe a voidstar thrown in the other 10% of the time. I would never play Hypergates. That new warzone is horrible. Everything about it as bad. From the reverse and super long cloner doors, to getting stuck on the environment blocks and instnatly dying. Bad warzones are bad.

Give me huttball

Aye, leave wz and req is the best solution atm. I think they ll never give us the choice, since servers do not have enough pvprs.

But when you have a random function as well. You can always choose to wait, or join a fast random wz

Aye, leave wz and req is the best solution atm. I think they ll never give us the choice, since servers do not have enough pvprs.

And I'm sure the amount of PvP'ers will increase with this option. Perhaps not very much, but it will increase

Edited by lennert

they cant do that for very obvious reasons.

1. que times would be out of control unless they add cross server pvp ques.... but being that most of the comunity wants them they wont add them.

2. the FOTOM's that excell in certain wz's would spam que those wz's.. like mara / sents / juggs / guards spam queing up for HB because they can leap for easy wins.

3. the wz's that arent very popular would be ghost towns / long ques for those that like them.

4. it can allow for win trading being its server only queing, this will allow guilds to get geared up / ratings up faster than a random que.

feel free to add to this if i missed something.

they cant do that for very obvious reasons.

1. que times would be out of control unless they add cross server pvp ques.... but being that most of the comunity wants them they wont add them.

2. the FOTOM's that excell in certain wz's would spam que those wz's.. like mara / sents / juggs / guards spam queing up for HB because they can leap for easy wins.

3. the wz's that arent very popular would be ghost towns / long ques for those that like them.

4. it can allow for win trading being its server only queing, this will allow guilds to get geared up / ratings up faster than a random que.

feel free to add to this if i missed something.

This is one of the least logical thing's i've read in awhile.

1. Good?

2. I fail to see the issue.

3. GOOD. That means BW will fix them because they SUCK.

4. Who cares? Let them do it.

Huttball would be filled with only Leapers and Pullers. Basically a DPS Merc or Operative would never play huttball if they had a choice. You think huttball is unfair for certain classes NOW?? Imagine being the only non-leaper on your team. People are gonna complain that you even joined the match as those classes.

Huttball would be filled with only Leapers and Pullers. Basically a DPS Merc or Operative would never play huttball if they had a choice. You think huttball is unfair for certain classes NOW?? Imagine being the only non-leaper on your team. People are gonna complain that you even joined the match as those classes.

Exfiltrate for operatives. Have dps mercs debuff the ball carrier.

Exfiltrate for operatives. Have dps mercs debuff the ball carrier.

Not sure what exfiltrate is but im guessing its stealth. Wouldn't you just want an assassin? They can stealth as well as carry the ball. Not to mention pull and force run.

And mercs dont have debuffs in the pvp build. Why plan to debuff THEIR ball carrier when I can just play with my Assassin and get the ball for myself? Isn't everyone going to do the same thing? (use their huttball toon)

I'm not saying Mercs or Ops are useless in huttball. I'm just trying to say that people are going to naturally bring their Leaper or Assassin if they can. So when everyone else is using a huttball-specific toon....it screws me over if I somehow actually wanted to play a merc in huttball. It almost would give a team a disadvantage by joining with a non-leaper/assassin/healer. But currently, it does not since both teams have non-huttball toons.

I could see it working for all warzones except huttball (which is by far my fav). Huttball matches would be tank jugs with op and sorc healer support. Add in some ptechs/tankashadows and you have an extremely boring huttball match. Huttball is the most fun with good premades of not perfect composition on both sides. That is when huttball is the best thing ever.

Choosing your warzone wouldnt work.

I hate civil war and Hypergates, I never have the desire to play them. If you choose your own warzone then everyone would be specialized in one warzone and playing against them would be impossible. Not to mention that people who do like those 2 horrible warzones would never have anyone to play with. I vote that we can opt out of 2 warzones and also have an in progress warzones joining toggle similar to the group finder.

Not Choosing a specific warzone, give us a give a system where we can prioritize maps. Players should be able to say that they prefer one map before other. This way, for example, if huttball on average will be a map more prefered by the players queued, they will get to play huttball.

I for example would really like to see Civil War and Novarre Coast as rare as possible. Personally i don't see the point of playing on maps specifically catered to stealthers.

Edited by NoTomorrow