Where can i find Advanced Resolve Augment schematic?

RavenBB

• 3 months later...
Which slicing missions? I ran the materials missions literally all day yesterday and never got a schematic. Is it only the credit box missions that give the schematics?

I have 2 slicers and I can confirm that the material missions do give slicing schematics most of the time when they crit ( for me anyways).

I'd like to know which missions as well. I'm a synthweaver almost to 300.and I need tons of augs. I would love to craft them myself but aren't slicing missions for slicers only?

thx

Yes only for slicers. But the schematics sell really cheap on the GTN as was stated above I think.

Edit: They can be found just under the normal crafting schematic sections on the GTN.

Edited by Granted

But the actual answer

Where can i find Advanced Resolve Augment schematic?

Nowhere!

You have to buy a schematic (which are usually quite cheap on GTN) for a Resolve Augment (not advanced)

Then you craft green Resolve Augments and reverse engineer them until you learn to craft a blue Resolve Augment.

Then you craft blue Resolve Augments and reverse engineer them until you learn to craft a blue an Advanced Resolve Augment.

Edited by Eternalnight