Idea for Operation Boss

"All the skipped trash"

Takes all the skipped trash from the HM and SM FPs and Ops that has been skipped before, and comes at the operation group wave-by-wave.

So....essentially the population of a medium-size industrial nation in digitized army form? Yikes:eek:

So....essentially the population of a medium-size industrial nation in digitized army form? Yikes:eek:

Imagine all the angry level 1's...

Or, another idea I had... was that it was a huge monster (like the starfox boss fight) that is made out of all trash, and you have to DPS down parts of it piece-by-piece, take out the fingers, then the hands, then the forearms, and work your way up to the head... would be great.

I don't know, I'm fond of a boss with an uninterruptible power called "wipe" that causes a wipe.

I remember pugging Malgus a bunch of times on my Commando (before I had an interrupt of my own).

"please interrupt ultimate power pls pls pls pls pls .... OUCH!"

I remember pugging Malgus a bunch of times on my Commando (before I had an interrupt of my own).

"please interrupt ultimate power pls pls pls pls pls .... OUCH!"

Yes... unfortunately, the classic Commando/Merc interrupt, "KILL IT BEFORE IT FINISHES THE CAST" doesn't work on bosses.