How can i join a guild?

Jediaidertwo

To join one you have to be invited to one. To CREATE one, you have to have 3 other people in a group with you and go to the guild register dude and create it, there's also a fee but I don't remember the amount.

Hello everyone!

While we do appreciate anyone who has advice to offer to Jediaidertwo on joining guilds, we'd like to take the time to remind everyone that we do not allow guild recruitment outside of the designated areas in the Server Group Forums. Please do continue to help out a fellow community member!

:ph_cheers:

Sounds like posting on the guild thread might be an idea. Some people just ask about guilds in General chat and find one. On a reasonably well populated server, you're likely to be invited to join a few, eventually. You could also walk up to someone in a guild and just ask them. And a lot of guilds advertise on the web. That may be a good place to start so that you can get an idea of what the guild is all about. I think you're bound to be invited into a guild before you've been playing for two months or so on a fairly well populated server.