Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Rayla_Felana

I'm Sorry. This has gotten beyond a joke, ive re read this thread quite a lot now and I have to chime in...

You keep referring to Rayla as no better than a Revan Fanboy/girl, but there are massive differences between her and the revan fanboys.

She backs up her arguments with actual canon, not the bull **** "Mastered Light and Dark" like the revan lovers, she uses facts that aren't even debatable, and i think thats why you dislike her. Most of the things she has said in this thread have been correct, canon arguments. While she may be an Exile fangirl (And trust me, she is) it doesnt make her arguments any less valid.

The fact that even after she said shed asked 4 times for you to stop this conversation, you STILL had to have the last word, shows how truely hypocritical you are.

Just my two cents.

Wow, you arrived a little late to the party.

I am a "Revan lover", but what you said does not represent me. I've never said this bull about Revan "mastering both light and dark."

As for you thinking that everything she says is canon, I've already made my argument against that, and I won't go into it again because, like you said, Rayla asked Mefit to quit it several times.

I notice your post seems aimed at Mefit. If so, then please list his name instead of listing all "revan lovers."

Overall, your reply really tempts me to get back into this argument, but I will refrain statrting this argument back up again. If you had read this entire thing you would have noticed that we'd ended our debate a while ago.

BUT if you really want to start this up again, then I'll gladly defend my statements concerning Rayla's Revan argument status. Also: I never said I "disliked" her. I simply strongly disagree with her on this single subject.

Edited by MasterMe

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you arrived a little late to the party.

I am a "Revan lover", but what you said does not represent me. I've never said this bull about Revan "mastering both light and dark."

As for you thinking that everything she says is canon, I've already made my argument against that, and I won't go into it again because, like you said, Rayla asked Mefit to quit it several times.

I notice your post seems aimed at Mefit. If so, then please list his name instead of listing all "revan lovers."

Overall, your reply really tempts me to get back into this argument, but I will refrain statrting this argument back up again. If you had read this entire thing you would have noticed that we'd ended our debate a while ago.

BUT if you really want to start this up again, then I'll gladly defend my statements concerning Rayla's Revan argument status. Also: I never said I "disliked" her. I simply strongly disagree with her on this single subject.

Don't we all like to arrive fashionably late from time to time ;)

Yeh I posted on this thread a while ago, wanted to see how it wold go....

Apologies if it looked like my threat was aimed t anyone other than Mefit, because it was aimed at him.... I have read through the whole thing, and I admit, when I read your arguments I was quite impressed

But I think I'll stick with my views.... This revan topic can be and is going to be flamed for eternity by anyone who is intelligent enough to log into the Website and stupid enough to think they know ever thing about him because they played KoTOR, my comment was aimed at them, and the others who think it wise to Argue with Rayla/Aubere across every thread simply because it's them...

Like a certain someone on this thread has done on the past 3 story and lore thread I've looked at....

Apologies if it looked like my threat was aimed t anyone other than Mefit, because it was aimed at him.... I have read through the whole thing, and I admit, when I read your arguments I was quite impressed

But I think I'll stick with my views.... This revan topic can be and is going to be flamed for eternity by anyone who is intelligent enough to log into the Website and stupid enough to think they know ever thing about him because they played KoTOR, my comment was aimed at them, and the others who think it wise to Argue with Rayla/Aubere across every thread simply because it's them...

Like a certain someone on this thread has done on the past 3 story and lore thread I've looked at....

I understand. It's all cool. And I agree with you about Mefit. While he's made some good points, he's been pretty (at times) rude about it.

Wow Selenial , beem a bit since last time you have your guns ablazing at me . How you been ?

I don't think of you post that you made clear was about me as a threat , but go on :rolleyes:

I played KotoR II also don't forget that . Have the Revan Novel amongst many other Novels and Comic as well .

I didn't know I had to just ignore their views and most often Biased Opinions and claims of canon when we all know Revan's Canons being their are very simple to remember being the lack of indeph story .

While Aurbere and Rayle............well most definitly Rayle might not see it , there is times I agree with them on many things .

Heck Rayle did a awesome Mace/Jackson Pulpfiction thread earlier this year that I still to this day think is probably the funniest thing on this very site.

Aurbere , I usually agree with on all things none Revan..........period

Maybe you missed my post , I get just as heated as they do and even yourself .

So please , go on , threaten me or whatever you call it .

Lastly I did not know because I do not agree to their views and opinions or sometimes use of Canon , that I had to move along like a Good Lilboy . I thought being a Member of SWTOR Community , and a Paying Customer loyal to the Sub and a avid StarWars Fan,...............well I also like alot other things outside of StarWars ..............I like StarTrek too :eek: , That I had the very same rights as yourself and everyone else on these forums.

Problem is , I would rather STICK TO MY GUNS on my views as you would yours and Aurbere his, and Rayle hers.

Them and yourself , well mainly not Aurbere ............but you , BrandonMS , Rayle ..............etc can be found on every Thread about on Revan , contesting every Post and calling people out on their either BS or Opinions or Canons they set forth .

You have that right , as I do too .

I never said Revan Mastered Light and Dark , and I do not believe that . I been called a Revan Fanboy, because I defend often people who like him . Revan is one of my top ten but hes at the bottom with my equal like of Meetra .

Nice to see you again Selenial

Edited by mefit

I understand. It's all cool. And I agree with you about Mefit. While he's made some good points, he's been pretty (at times) rude about it.

I think I am just more willing to post , but I can see maybe I should step back and let you all have at eachother.

Winning Forum battles is next to eating rotten apples in my book anyways .

And let me be honest , In the end ..............I am happy there are people like Rayle and Aurbere and BrandonMS on the forums .

I find myself missing ProfessorWalsh .

So , if I come off rude , yes I can admit it but no one else does .

If I come off like I do not like you(You as not in the Poster I am replying too but everyone) , you would be mistaken . I like everyone on these forums, and would miss them if the suddenly left.

Debats are useless if everyone agrees and what fun would that be.

There are things in our world that are debated about daily and they are fact and would seem beyond doubt , but neverless people never see facts as a one line , swing it how you like !

Edited by mefit

About the Emperor:

If you complete the Sith Warrior storyline, you will receive a mail saying that a group of jedi attempted to kill the Emperor (Jedi Knight storyline). They failed and got turned to the dark side by the Emperor himself.

After a while you receive another letter saying that the Hero of Tython killed the true Voice of the Emperor, but he still lives, despite he's greatly wounded and he has to recover.

If you played the Jedi Knight storyline, the Jedi Council will think that you defeated and destroyed the Emperor. Even Darth Malgus think the Emperor is dead. That's because only the Wrath of the Emperor and the Watchers know the truth.

Wow Selenial , beem a bit since last time you have your guns ablazing at me . How you been ?

Nice to see you again Selenial

I'm sorry, this may sound harsh, but I have absolutely no Idea who you are :/

I'm sorry about my reaction, looking back on it I did go a bit over the top ^_^..... I understand you stick to your guns, and almost every person on these forums does, but the way you do it, (admittedly I'm being hypocritical as I do the same) can sometimes come off as rude...

And I used to be an avid defender of Revan, like you.... Until I met rayla on one of the discussions about the Revan Novel jut before the games release.... And there's only a few revan threads I've even bothered replying to in the past few months, so if you know me from one of them I'm quite surprised ;)

Wow I've gotten off topic....

I really think this depends on what KIND of power you mean... If it was literal power my top three wild be

Sidious and the Skywalkers

However if you mean overall, my top five would be Vitiate, Traya, Surik, Revan and Sidious...

Trayas, Viatiate and sidious' manipulation is an incredible power in itself, I truly think if it wasn't for surik Traya cold have easily brought the galaxy to its knees.... Being able to corrupt so many with ease, and manipulate the largest powers of your era is an incredible feat for Any force user.... Surik and Revans power comes from managing to inspire people, revan brought so many Jedi with him against the mandalorians, and surik managed to inspire loyalty in he out unlikely of people.....

However if we're talking power in the force and lightsaber combat, I'll have to think, and do some research before stepping into the ring with the titans of the SWTOR forums ;)

Wow I've gotten off topic....

I really think this depends on what KIND of power you mean... If it was literal power my top three wild be

Sidious and the Skywalkers

However if you mean overall, my top five would be Vitiate, Traya, Surik, Revan and Sidious...

Trayas, Viatiate and sidious' manipulation is an incredible power in itself, I truly think if it wasn't for surik Traya cold have easily brought the galaxy to its knees.... Being able to corrupt so many with ease, and manipulate the largest powers of your era is an incredible feat for Any force user.... Surik and Revans power comes from managing to inspire people, revan brought so many Jedi with him against the mandalorians, and surik managed to inspire loyalty in he out unlikely of people.....

However if we're talking power in the force and lightsaber combat, I'll have to think, and do some research before stepping into the ring with the titans of the SWTOR forums ;)

If you're going to put anyone on the list, put Exar Kun. Easily in the top 5 most powerful Sith. Makes a major play for number 4 or even 3. I'd also put Odan-Urr, but he's more of a Historian.

Edit: Now I would put Odan-Urr on my list, but that's more of a personal preference. I don't know where he sits exactly.

Edited by Aurbere

1. The Sith Emperor/Lord vitiate

Why: He reconstructed the sith empire and ruled it for over 1000 years making him one if not the longest ruling sith of all time.The Emperor made Revan and malak obey to his commands later starting the jedi civl war and discovery of the star forge. He was eventualy defeated by the hero of tython.

That was not the Emperor.

If you're going to put anyone on the list, put Exar Kun. Easily in the top 5 most powerful Sith. Makes a major play for number 4 or even 3. I'd also put Odan-Urr, but he's more of a Historian.

Edit: Now I would put Odan-Urr on my list, but that's more of a personal preference. I don't know where he sits exactly.

Exar Kun is an incredibly interesting sith to me, i don't know why, his story is the usual Sith gets destroyed by his own allies, but i still find it interesting...

Ill have to look more into his actual power before i do anything though, i know he was the greatest lightsaber duelist of his time, but thats about all i know of his actual power levels.

Exar Kun is an incredibly interesting sith to me, i don't know why, his story is the usual Sith gets destroyed by his own allies, but i still find it interesting...

Ill have to look more into his actual power before i do anything though, i know he was the greatest lightsaber duelist of his time, but thats about all i know of his actual power levels.

He's probably the greatest user of Niman of all time. Combined with his use of Jar'Kai, it made him a real force to be reckoned with.

Thanks for the Insight! I'll have to look into it..

Not only that, but he was also enhanced by the amulet of Freedon Nadd and, after absorbing the life force of his Massassi Warriors, he would go on to give Luke's NJO a swift kick in the hind-end before being put to rest.

He also beat his master when he was only a Padawan.

• 9 months later...
That was the voice of the Emperor. The Emperor is still alive.

Half-true. He ran out of "voices" after that and was only "technically" alive, left in a deep slumber (IIRC). Canon says he's dead by 69BBY, around the start of Episode 1. His will and its effect certainly waned by that time. Still, considering the numerous wars and battles he "presided over," in some sense, and the amount of galaxy-changing and thoroughly canon-defining events and periods of his heavy influence, I don't see how anyone could make an argument that he isn't the most powerful Sith of all time.

How are we defining "most powerful," anyways? Is it a measurement, like how far can they see with the force, how much can they lift with the force, how much of the force do they influence actively or passively, or is it "who would win in a fight"? Or are we trying to use a very generic form of subjective "power" as total influence, whereby a great enough fighter to take on an army "equals" a great enough sage to mind-control an army... Or are we getting more philosophical?

No matter how you phrase it, if we're looking at the "big" or philosophical or equivalence-based measurements, then Vitiate, able to control such a massive sphere of influence (temporally and spatially), is undoubtedly the winner. If we ask who could win in a fight, I find it much less interesting - probably Caedus or the Exile... Or the Hero of Tython makes the most obvious sense at that point, probably. It seems silly to me that the fighters win the "powerful" idea because it sidesteps the notions of the power of charisma (e.g., political or other control) and the power of knowledge (e.g., sagacity or immortality). Vitiate oversees a dozen major wars over millenia, and some Jedi comes and stabs his last puppet in the eye... that Jedi doesn't get more power points in my book, regardless of how saber-flashy the stab was.