New HUTTBALL arenas plz!

TheOgJediCouncil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Huttball is the best thing about SWtor imo. I'll never understand those who don't like it.

Wish I could chose to play Huttball and Arena 24/7. Or at least untick some WZ's from the full list so I could avoid the ones I hate (Voidstar and Ancient Hypergates)

More Huttball!

/signed

It would be awesome if there was some sort of huttball league.

This is the strangest thing. Bioware makes up a sporting event for Star Wars, it becomes incredibly popular, they add team gear so people can even wear the team colours when playing ... yet they ignore hundreds upon hundreds of requests for more Huttball maps and then add ranked arenas into to the game for people who ONLY like playing arena. Hell they even stick arena into warzone queues when a massive chunk of the population hates arena,

Playerbase: "We would like more huttball! We would like more meaningful galactic pvp that fits into the overall story of the game!"

Bioware: "Here you go: Arena! It has nothing to do with what you asked for or anything to do with the galactic conflict and many of you are screaming to NEVER add arena into the game because of the history of balance and community segregation it causes which we verbally reflected when we launched the game promising never to add it ... but WHATEVER HAHAHAHAHA ... 'ere ya go beeeeeches! Oh ya, we are adding it to the normal rotation so you get to play huttball fewer times than ever before!"

Funny how the above poster hates voidstar and hypergate. 2 of my favs along with huttball. My least fav is Alderaan due to it's design but have had many a good game there too.

Edited by Tamanous

Bioware, it is highly agreable everytime i bring this topic up in game, it seems that everyone would be extremely happy for a brand new huttball arena! You know, huttball is my favorite warzone, i think it requires the most skill and team play and playing the same old arena for it is just kinda boring. If you kept the same rules and same old huttball gametype, but just gave us a whole new arena (indoor, outdoor. in space, underground. etc...) to play in with all new obsticles to the course it would be very good for the game, and make all pvpers happy: :) Thank you- Have A Nice Day

-Masterventura

Huttball?!

No!!! Don't listen to him!! :eek:

Edit: Okay I'll be a little more honest about how I feel about this. Huttball is a great concept, and when certain game mechanics aren't abused it's fantastic. The problem is severe class imbalances for this game concept, and tanks *specifically juggs* with healers just walking their way to victory, and leaping at enemies or allies in the end zone for an easy cap while trying to LOS any firepull. If they fix these abusive warzone mechanics then I'm all for it.

Edited by Shenrai

I need a new Huttball map like I need a hole in my head.

Then you need a hole in your head A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :p

I love, love, love Huttball, the Baron, and all their inherent problems. This is easily the most creative of the WZs, but we really need a whole 'nother queue for this....... I wanna play HB all the time. Not a big fan of node cap.

• 4 weeks later...