Lost island seems harder lately

It is harder for some since the new patch. But it is only cause they broke the cleanse for sage healers on the last fight. Have submitted tickets on this but have gotten no response. Commandos can still cleanse the rakghoul virus during the last fight but sages can't. Not sure if its all of us sages that had it break or just me and the other sage I play with when I tank.

It is harder for some since the new patch. But it is only cause they broke the cleanse for sage healers on the last fight. Have submitted tickets on this but have gotten no response. Commandos can still cleanse the rakghoul virus during the last fight but sages can't. Not sure if its all of us sages that had it break or just me and the other sage I play with when I tank.

That the stacking pink needle icon that you get from the puddles? Sorc cleanse works fine as when I cry for a cleanse from our healer they vanish.

That the stacking pink needle icon that you get from the puddles? Sorc cleanse works fine as when I cry for a cleanse from our healer they vanish.

Yeah right now I only know two people who seem to be affected. Both are sages so assumed it was a sage sorc thing. Luckily I had. Commando with me the first time to do the cleansed for me the other I just went with a good group that dodged so they only wound up with like 3 stacks total each which is easy to heal through.

Yeah right now I only know two people who seem to be affected. Both are sages so assumed it was a sage sorc thing. Luckily I had. Commando with me the first time to do the cleansed for me the other I just went with a good group that dodged so they only wound up with like 3 stacks total each which is easy to heal through.

Are you specced into Mend Wounds?