Noob Matrix Cube Questions

Talyndor

I have several questions about matrix cubes. I did a search, and almost all of the posts deal with concerns about the cubes disappearing (that was before a patch fixed it), as well as miscellaneous concenrs about whether the cube is better than a relic, etc.

My questions are this:

I am crafting a matrix cube for my gunslinger. I have collected the three red shards I need.

Is that all I need to craft the +cunning cube?

Where do I craft the cube?

Were there changes to the cubes in 1.3? I have seen at least two posts alluding to that. If 1.3 changed the cube's stats, did it also change the recipe? Or am I okay with my three red shards?

Does the crafted cube come out finished? i.e., do I need to take it somewhere or do something to upgrade it (I am not talking about augments)? Does it come out with all the stats as final stats or does the cube need to be taken somewhere or do I need to purchase upgrade until I get the one for my level 50 gunslinger?

Thanks!!!!

Edited by Talyndor

In the jedi temple on coruscant, if you go into the big room, the courtyard, so to speak, on the right of the entrance there's a story area. Enter it, and there it is. After that, pretty easy.

Once you finish putting the shards in, click the assembler and it'll do it. Then click it and voila. Just equip it. It's in your mission items tab.

Hope that helps.