United Forces: More than one of a specific Stronghold

Mubrak

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002

Active Strongholds will be unaffected by the United Forces update. If you have Strongholds from more than one Legacy coming together, both will be added to your list. If you have more than one of a specific Stronghold (such as multiple Coruscant Apartments), they will both be retained and accessible. If the combination of the two Strongholds takes you above the cap of eight, they will all be retained. However, you cannot activate new Strongholds until you return to a number below the cap.

So... Will we be able to get multiple strongholds of the same kind regularly, or is this our one-time chance to get multiple Coruscant Apartments?

And thanks for 8 strongholds... Sortable in some way I hope?

Edited by Mubrak

I'm not taking any chances on a one shot. I already created a toon on a server that will be merging with my current server. I'm going to level her to the stronghold quest and then grab NS and grind to purchase Coruscant. I doubt I'll do anything else with the toon after I have my strongholds, lol. Must have strongholds!

This is my silver lining since Vector isn't coming back and there won't be story outside of a new FP.

Edited by DuchessKristania

I read a post that says there are NO plans to allow multiple of the same stronghold, so this is your one chance.

HOWEVER, other good news...

Update on Strongholds: The cap is being increased to 10 and the Conquest bonus percentage will be hard-capped at 150 percent. Both changes will happen with Game Update 5.5.

So that means, if you're at limit now, you can pick up an Umbaran train and whatever else they release!