Open World PvP - Friday

MelliMelon

Amazing turnout! I think the Imperials put the Republic to shame with their participation, but we got around 40 people there ourselves. Video for your enjoyment:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ascension Strikes Back will be... striking... back... this Friday, 7-9PM PST at Ilum for one last nostalgic open world PvP evening before the Ilum revamp. Get a huge ops group together like old times and go kill bad guys!

Bad guys, please come so we can kill you! (Post on guild MotD, websites, etc...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since I was at Ilum, but I fondly remember those days :). Give me boxes! Should be a fun night for all if we get people to come. If we don't get enough imps, I'll probably switch over to my sorcerer, and maybe get some friends to get on their imperials as well. If we don't get enough pubs... well, rest assured that we will *evil laugh*.

Edited by MelliMelon

Ascension Strikes Back will be... striking... back... this Friday, 7-9PM PST at Ilum for one last nostalgic open world PvP evening before the Ilum revamp. Get a huge ops group together like old times and go kill bad guys!

Bad guys, please come so we can kill you!

:rak_02:

:rak_02:

Ohhhhh. You think YOU"RE the good guys. I get it! Silly scoundrel.

I'll try to be there.

Edited by stringcat

And here I thought we were the good guys. Mind blown. Be there or be square.

Dumb 'pub...

Jediz = Communists

Sithies = Capitalists

therefore by the geometric property of "duh.",

Sith = good guys.

Oh, and me and mine wont be attending - got 16-man TfB that night. Don't worry, though; we are totally preparing with the other clans imp-side to steamroll, gank, and spank you into oblivion once the update comes out.

Have your fun while it lasts...

Lots of love,

Your Friends at Imperial Allied Command

Dumb 'pub...

Jediz = Communists

Sithies = Capitalists

Sith = good guys.

Oh, and me and mine wont be attending - got 16-man TfB that night. Don't worry, though; we are totally preparing with the other clans imp-side to steamroll, gank, and spank you into oblivion once the update comes out.

Lots of love,

But....but...I'm Imperial....Don't stomp me....

Dumb 'pub...

Jediz = Communists

Sithies = Capitalists

Sith = good guys.

Lots of love,

Haha love the logic, but I always thought of republic as capitalism, but their dang peace stuff does give off a PETA vibe :)

I would Denny's, but I'm nowhere near my pc atm. :/ posting from my phone.

You know, your phone could probably get the same FPS as my computer...

There were over 75 people in one battle ^.^

Poor poor Ilum... The Imperials beat the Republic (soundly), but both Republic and Imperials beat Ilum.

You know, your phone could probably get the same FPS as my computer...

There were over 75 people in one battle ^.^

Poor poor Ilum... The Imperials beat the Republic (soundly), but both Republic and Imperials beat Ilum.

With that many people, must have been a slideshow. :p Its a shame this game lags with so many people in a fight, but the elder scrolls mmo has so many more, same engine iirc, and doesn't lag at all.