How much would you pay for 5 more slots in your Mission Log ?

BuriDogshin

I would rather they charge nothing for it and let everyone have a better QoL

It's such a shame that a thread like this was created. I never expected the cartel market to be so greedy that people are already discussing prices for a feature like this. A lot has changed in 2 years.

And no, i dont support Bioware with the UI restrictions for F2P.

Me, 600cc, no hesitation. And I would probably pay more.

I don't know why we can't expand our mission log. 25 is too few.

Nothing. Not that i disagree that the mission log could use more slots, but i probably wouldn't pay any CC for them. With any luck additional slots will be available as tokens in a Cartel Pack that wouldn't bind on pickup so they could be acquired on the GTN.

I wouldn't pay anything.

We don't have more slots because of technical limitations, not because they don't want us to have more.

Beyond that, I just keep my mission log lean by not trying to hang onto every mission I've ever run across.

Well that sounds like a pretty weird excuse. All quests doesn't have to be tracking at the same time, just be in your logbook. But that it causes instability? Really?

Here the post I'm referring to from April of this year.

Hey everyone,

We have seen a few requests since the launch of Rise of the Hutt Cartel for the Mission Log size to be increased above 25 and I wanted to explain why that limit is currently in place. The Mission Log, just like all other components of the game, directly affects a player's performance in game. The goal in limiting the log to only 25 missions is to help mitigate potential area server hitches and ability lag they may encounter. Simply put, players could see decreased game performance with a Mission Log larger than 25.

Hopefully that helps explain a bit why the limit is what it is. There are currently no plans to change that limit but it is something we will continue to monitor.

Thanks!

-eric

nothing.

I just abandon the old ones, ones I know wont ever be completed and etc. this has served me quite well the last 13 years of mmo playing.

Yah I usually do that one. It's crazy to have 25 missions on your log at once. You can only be somewhere at one time :o