View Single Post

Maniacraid
07.17.2013 , 01:23 PM | #350
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Overall I'm just someone looking for fun and adventure... and boat loads of creds. I'm not looking to become the face of the company. I'd leave that to someone else, I'd much rather stay in the shadows, and out of the lime light. As for the why? Why not? Czerka has been around for centuries. The Republic and the Empire, and the Hutt's have been around for millennia, and those three 'groups' are so split and chaotic, the left hand is so busy beating the snot out of the left, while the kidney's are getting kicked by the foot... and ... crap. Forgot where I was going with that, but hey, some actual structure would be nice.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Three? That's all you want? Geez, so many to choose from... I don't want to give away all my secrets... Okay here's something you could use.

1: I have manipulated multiple planets into thinking that I'm not only fighting on their side, but that I'm actually a hero to their efforts. Simply by minor stretching of truths, and altering perceptions of how events actually played out while pursuing my own interests. This of course has led to having made connections to people in high positions that owe me their lives, careers, and even namesake first born children.

2: After Darth Malgus attempted to form a "New Empire" and invaded the ice planet Ilum, mine was the only ship that was able to slip in undetected by both sides of the battle, and smuggle out some of those precious crystals that make those light sword thingies so powerful. While most of that surplus has been offloaded... for the right price your scientists might be able to get their hands on some for their own weapons research.

3: Without revealing any names... so far the list of people who have gotten the better of me is very very short. Most of whom are no longer breathing. The one's who are, do so only because they now serve me in one manner or another. The ability to turn your enemy into your ally was a skill I'd learned at a young age.

3: How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Success is the only option. Failure is just an excuse for weakness, and/or stupidity. Even if the events don't turn out the way I might have originally intended, doesn't mean I failed. So "whatever it takes" or "means to an end" are words someone would use when they feel they have to cross a line. I move the line to suit the situation to my favor.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Do you like repeating yourself? Because I don't. I think my previous answer applies well to this question. But in the interests of disclosure, I'll indulge you. With what I know of the company *cough* Tattooine *cough cough*, I don't see that there would be anything questionable that would be asked of me. However, in the hypothetical that such a thing did happen, I'd likely accomplish the desired result, but I'd do so in a way that benefits me, and shows the ignorance of the person making the request.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I keep my sabbacc face on while the experiment successfully escapes as I was the one who orchestrated it's escape why I established my alibi. My inept colleague becomes discredited, and I swoop in to subdue the experiment. All this done to show that my colleague was taking the wrong path in his experiments, and refused to acknowledge my contributions, and revel weaknesses of the experiment and give detailed reports on how to correct those weaknesses.

-Ariem