View Single Post

ZionHalcyon
07.17.2013 , 01:10 PM | #348
Positions filed for:

Biochemical Engineer, Organism Handler, Research Contributor

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Because every family needs an eccentric who dares to dream the world-shattering dream. It needs a man who takes things that extra parsec, like not just creating a devistating city-razer, but making that lazer imprint the Czerka logo in said city's charred remains. It needs a man who, when hounded by the masses asking why the galaxy needs a Rancor that can shoot laser missles from his eyes, can boldly respond "Why not?"

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1) Created a portable molecular vaporizor that cannot be deflected by the force. I named it after the last thing usually uttered by it's victims: The OH-SITH-9000.

2) Created said Rancor that can shoot laser missles out of his eyes, and he also makes a mean Corellian Brandy. His name is Horace and he is a real treat at dinner parties. Makes clean up a cinch too.

3) Collaborated with the brilliant Whipid scientist Dr. Tarnac Ugrotuu to make a new brand of intoxicant that makes a person attracted to the first being of the opposite sex they lay eyes on. As a side bar, also coined the term "Whipid-Ugly."

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I do everything with a hearty smile and a can do attitude. I always deliver and get results. Nothing is off the table.
Well, nothing except working with Whipids - I currently have a severe phobia of them. Purely professional, of course.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Questionable? My good man, this is SCIENCE! The very foundation of science is to seek answers to questions, not run away from them! What scientist worth his salt would run the other way the first time he is asked if it's possible to make an exploding friction-triggered prophylactic? Hell of a way to go out with a bang, I say!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, I can't let the gad show me up now, can I? I'll just have my newest experiment wipe the floor with his experiment and claim it was all a show in order to showcase my latest invention. And then I'd go have one of those complimentary cookiees I've been eyeing. Horace can handle cleanup.