View Single Post

Kragorogark
07.17.2013 , 01:06 PM | #343
Applicant Name: Kogara
Position: Organism Handler
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am very interested in what I have been hearing about the Czerka family. In particular I am intrigued that you do not, unlike my own Twi’lek parents, sell your children off to slavery. I seek a family that understands my non-slavery needs.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

a) I recently made a bundle as a dancer at a private party on Nal Hutta. I can now afford a Tie Break Card for my pazaak deck.
b) Oh and I finally got all the knots out of Broonmark’s hair. And I even put in a few braids. Broony seems pleased; but all he does is grunt a lot, so who knows.
c) Only days ago, I acquired my first assassination droid. I set him to the task of terminating all the cobwebs and their respective denizens off the ship. He whined that I wasn’t “challenging” him enough, but when I pulled a furry 8-legger out of his very own servo-motor, he shut up pretty darn quick.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I like to think I am very good at finding the path of least resistance, especially when it involves locating a heart with my sword. My life goal is a job requiring minimal effort, with maximum gain. So I guess you might say I’m a min/maxer.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

To be honest, I have no clue what moral compass means. Is it like chloral fungus? ‘Cause I picked that up at a cantina on Tatooine not long ago. My tentacles still itch, good for nothing Quinn.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I have no esteemed colleagues, but hypothetically, if I did, I would of course set Vette to guarding said experiment while I continued to wine and dine.
"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."