darth Rathari...

Zaron

without spoiling anything. what happens if you let him live? does he ever come back or is it just for a LS filler?

cant really answer that without spoiling ... so you may not want to read this

i was told when it was brought up a while ago in another thread that he comes back to help you kill baras

however, i killed baras last night and he was nowhere to be found, maybe something changed since the person that said that had done it, or maybe it required more options other than just the one where you let him live, either way, i didnt see him at all after i spared him

cant really answer that without spoiling ... so you may not want to read this

i was told when it was brought up a while ago in another thread that he comes back to help you kill baras

however, i killed baras last night and he was nowhere to be found, maybe something changed since the person that said that had done it, or maybe it required more options other than just the one where you let him live, either way, i didnt see him at all after i spared him

lol i was already spoiled by that before. but ya thats dumb.

I just finished my class storyline last night.

In mine, Rathari and Tremel both showed up for my last big showdown with Baras, but they just stood on the sidelines and didn't do anything. And only one conversation option with Baras even had them mentioned in front of the dark council. I was a little disappointed. When Rathari said he would help me defeat my master, I seriously thought he would. But no. He just stood there.

• 6 months later...

Yeah going through my second play for my sith warrior. im at the part where im bout to face Darth Rathari. On my main he just stood there. after all he said he would kill him... pretty downfall really. So i think ill just kill him this time i guess. if he ever comes back then ill witness that on my main