Returning Player/Cannot Log into Previous Account

I was told in game to contact "Daniel"

Returning player, OG Founder, but I no longer use the same email address that is connected to my account. I tried contacting Support, and I realize with the pandemic it might be a bit slower, but I would like to get into it. Not into starting from scratch.

Looking for some help from CM/Support please. Thank you :)

Unfortunately, the support email channel is the only option available to you at this time - usually, there would be the option of calling to one of EA's support numbers, but in the current coronavirus lockdown situation, that support channel seems to have been closed down temporarily.

Bioware/EA's community management team do hang around on the forums, but they are unable to assist with account access issues.

Unfortunately, the support email channel is the only option available to you at this time - usually, there would be the option of calling to one of EA's support numbers, but in the current coronavirus lockdown situation, that support channel seems to have been closed down temporarily.

Bioware/EA's community management team do hang around on the forums, but they are unable to assist with account access issues.

Thanks for the update. I will wait for the email reply.

Thanks for the update. I will wait for the email reply.

If you do manage to contact them, be prepared with any info you can give them such as original game code (if you have one), old email address, character name(s), original server, etc.