tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, have to say it. game is dead. literally.

mass disconnect on tulak hord.

game is dead

edit: disconnect while doing hammerstation. can't log in back. loading screen. no server select, no character selection

edit 2: you really expect people to pay subscribtion for three (!!!) weeks of mass disconnections?

Edited by SoontirMorillo

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on. A few extra details I can provide for now. We tried some hardware changes with our maintenance this week, which clearly didn't resolve the issue. We introduced some new in-game mechanisms to help things recover a bit better, we will see if those smooth out the process of when this happens.

Lastly, the team introduced a bunch of new reporting to help diagnose what is going on which they are looking at right now. I will provide more details as I have them.

-eric

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric

Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric

Are you serious? you're celebrating that you got a "recovery" in lightspeed 15 minutes after 11 days of no service on tulak hord?

if you dont have any clue what is actually going on on this piece of trash hardware...just say it. would be a relief to hear the truth

Edited by ultimarb

Hey folks,

-eric

Basically you expect us, to accept on a daily basis a forced disconnect without notification. And after 15 minutes we are allowed to play again? Do i understand you correct?

No...of course not. Just a few more weeks under this circumstances. Till you find the error. Just close the server. Don't bother with us any further. I'm out.

edit: i have two words for all of you………… Singleplayer/Offline

Edited by SoontirMorillo