Fix Section X. Complete Cluster**** zone.

Problems:

1. Air Strike Codes: There's only 4 NPCs that drop these, and they spawn incredibly slow. Add in the fact that you have 20 or so people trying to defeat these 4 NPCs. Worse yet, if you initiate a fight with them, and someone else jumps in and attacks NO ONE gets an airstrike code! And EVERYONE basically jumps in and attacks thinking they can ninja grab a code, just making things worse.

You either need to increase the drop % of cods, or decrease the goal. Definitely increase spawn times so people aren't standing around camping these same 4 NPCs. Or at least fix it so if someone interferes in your battle, you still get the drops (instead of giving no one the drops).

2. Enemy spawn in Data Core: Again, too slow. You basically have 20 people standing around waiting for enemies because there's too many people doing the missions AND the enemies aren't respawning fast enough.

3. Gamorrean Leader Prisoners: They spawn too slowly as well. And to make matters worse, there's a glitch where they won't leave the cell. They just stand there. This exacerbates the situation leading to respawn times that are 2X-3X longer than average.

4. Mobs Outside:Too many mobs outside that have far too great of a detection range. You basically can't go 5 feet without engaging in battle. They're not difficult (Low attack high defense, takes a while), but it's SUPER annoying when you're trying to traverse the landscape and being pulled/attacked every 5 seconds. Make it like Black Hole where you can actually MOVE around without a mob placed every 5 feet.

This makes getting to the Heroic 4 a HUGE pain in the A**. You have to basically battle anywhere from 50-70 NPCs just to make it there. Unless you're stealth.

tl;dr: There's a reason Section X population has declined rapidly since launch. The whole area is a huge cluster****.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

1. Air Strike Codes: There's only 4 NPCs that drop these, and they spawn incredibly slow. Add in the fact that you have 20 or so people trying to defeat these 4 NPCs. Worse yet, if you initiate a fight with them, and someone else jumps in and attacks NO ONE gets an airstrike code! And EVERYONE basically jumps in and attacks thinking they can ninja grab a code, just making things worse.

You either need to increase the drop % of cods, or decrease the goal. Definitely increase spawn times so people aren't standing around camping these same 4 NPCs. Or at least fix it so if someone interferes in your battle, you still get the drops (instead of giving no one the drops).

I disagree on increasing the spawn rate, but I do agree it needs to be fixed. Better solution: Make every monster in there drop the quest item required, reduce the required codes from 4 to 2, this daily is fixed without a need to change spawn timers and needing to fight monsters on your way out.

2. Enemy spawn in Data Core: Again, too slow. You basically have 20 people standing around waiting for enemies because there's too many people doing the missions AND the enemies aren't respawning fast enough.

This should be fixed in the same way above, lowering the items required to complete it, problem solved.

3. Gamorrean Leader Prisoners: They spawn too slowly as well. And to make matters worse, there's a glitch where they won't leave the cell. They just stand there. This exacerbates the situation leading to respawn times that are 2X-3X longer than average.

Adding more leaders and npc's per cell and reducing the number required for completion along with fixing the respawn bug fixes this.

4. Mobs Outside:Too many mobs outside that have far too great of a detection range. You basically can't go 5 feet without engaging in battle. They're not difficult (Low attack high defense, takes a while), but it's SUPER annoying when you're trying to traverse the landscape and being pulled/attacked every 5 seconds. Make it like Black Hole where you can actually MOVE around without a mob placed every 5 feet.

This makes getting to the Heroic 4 a HUGE pain in the A**. You have to basically battle anywhere from 50-70 NPCs just to make it there. Unless you're stealth.

Most definitely agree with you 100% here, this zone needs to lose 50-75% of the useless mobs hanging around and they need to allow us to enter phases in combat.

Well, speaking from the republic POV...

I can get to all of the zones with my un-stealthable character and I only *have* to fight two trash packs which are not mission related.

One pack outside the H4, one pack covering the exit of one of the normal mission entrances.

Stick to edges, jump on ledges and hide from elites.

You can't do the same on the imperial side?

Edited by Gyronamics

I can get to all of the zones with my un-stealthable character and I only *have* to fight two trash packs which are not mission related.

One pack outside the H4, one pack covering the exit of one of the normal mission entrances.

I don't have any problems with it on imp side. Only times i get knocked off bike is if I accidentally agro a jedi special operative (elite in the air strike codes quest area) or a death guard assassin (strong in prison area).

You can definitely get lucky, and the patient who can stand waiting for elite pats are definitely rewarded. But if you happen to get knocked off your bike (because you WILL aggro things) some places are so densely populated that you'll probably have two packs actively chasing you, and no where to run without aggroing a third. Get unlucky with the bike knock-offs and it's a real pain to get around.

I'm not up to level 50 yet, but wouldn't some of those problems be solved if people obsessively grouped more? If you see someone else standing around for the mob, give 'em a /wave, then send them an invite. Then you wouldn't have any problems with "other people" jumping in and dealing damage which apparently makes some mobs not drop their item.

Yes, the spawn rates are way too slow and few for some of the quests (air strike codes). It's even worse considering some of the appropriate NPCs do not appear to drop the mission item 100% of the time.

The spawn rates, locations, and frequency of drops needs to be increased significantly. It's hardly worth doing this quest b/c of this issue. This mission was a pain to do even at 10am on a weekday.

I'm not up to level 50 yet, but wouldn't some of those problems be solved if people obsessively grouped more? If you see someone else standing around for the mob, give 'em a /wave, then send them an invite. Then you wouldn't have any problems with "other people" jumping in and dealing damage which apparently makes some mobs not drop their item.

It'd help, but when the item needed for a repeatable daily quest only drops from 2 spawns with spawn timers of a couple minutes you've got a bad design. And then you also need more than one of the item.

Edited by Infalliable

It helps a little, but not enough. You still have two groups fighting over 4 NPCs for 3 items each. And like I said, sometimes the NPCs won't drop and sometimes interference affcts a drop. So you still have things not working at optimal levels, even with grouping.

They could kill 2 birds with 1 stone and make the outside mobs add to the quest (Drops and Kills). At least then it wouldn't be so annoying to fight them all because you'd be working towards your goal (Like in Black Hole).

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

There isn't a problem with the mob spawn times on air strike codes, half the time you'll have a mob you've just killed spawn on your backside as soon as you've moved on to the next. The problem is the amount that actually carry the codes, chances of finding a mob that has one is slim at best.

There isn't a problem with the mob spawn times on air strike codes, half the time you'll have a mob you've just killed spawn on your backside as soon as you've moved on to the next. The problem is the amount that actually carry the codes, chances of finding a mob that has one is slim at best.
It's the first 2 Mobs at the opening of the Data area. The 4 NPC Twileks drop the codes. They spawn in 2-3 minutes, and are constantly camped.

Problems:

tl;dr: There's a reason Section X population has declined rapidly since launch. The whole area is a huge cluster****.

I disagree with point 4. I like the idea that mobs are harder to just simply walk by. However, I agree with point 1 A LOT!!!! Only a few mobs with airstrike codes with sometimes 20 people racing for them at once. It's just stupid.

The Gamorrean leaders thing where they sometimes don't leave happened to me once, and it was dumb so I hope it gets fixed. But I've never had a problem with too many people going after them at once.