Cybertech & Ship

Talon_Starfire

Hi again,

Is it worth it making my own ship parts or are they inexpensive?

It depends, really.

If you want ship parts for the levelling path, you cannot ignore cybertech. It makes a lot of unique ship parts that you can't get anywhere else (except the GTN, but I trust the prices there about as far as I could throw a terminal). In the endgame, it's not quite as good, as the schematics require a lot of grinding to get, and I think the materials are a tad on the difficult-to-acquire side.

Not to mention that most people simply buy them from the Cartel Market.

But still, if you're new to the game, I'd be more than happy to recommend it. Cybertech is more than just ship parts.

It depends, really.

If you want ship parts for the levelling path, you cannot ignore cybertech. It makes a lot of unique ship parts that you can't get anywhere else (except the GTN, but I trust the prices there about as far as I could throw a terminal). In the endgame, it's not quite as good, as the schematics require a lot of grinding to get, and I think the materials are a tad on the difficult-to-acquire side.

Not to mention that most people simply buy them from the Cartel Market.

But still, if you're new to the game, I'd be more than happy to recommend it. Cybertech is more than just ship parts.

Great thanks.

Great thanks.

My advice would be to make your main with Cyber, Scav & UWT. When you level your Cyber to ~200, start an alt, get 3 companions with Slicing, UWT, Scav... Exchange money for your main(for alt mission runs) for mats from your alts(for faster crafting/material acquisition on your main), and either save/utilize the Slicing Schematic/Mission drops or vendor/sell the ones that are not applicable to any of these...

Then you are setting yourself up good for endgame (and you could always drop Scav on your alt, in favor of a second craft(like Syth or Armormech), and be able to craft augments by funneling Scav mats from your main), and leveling via space missions and class/side quests, and PvP.

Edited by L-RANDLE

My advice would be to make your main with Cyber, Scav & UWT. When you level your Cyber to ~200, start an alt, get 3 companions with Slicing, UWT, Scav... Exchange money for your main(for alt mission runs) for mats from your alts(for faster crafting/material acquisition on your main), and either save/utilize the Slicing Schematic/Mission drops or vendor/sell the ones that are not applicable to any of these...

Then you are setting yourself up good for endgame (and you could always drop Scav on your alt, in favor of a second craft(like Syth or Armormech), and be able to craft augments by funneling Scav mats from your main), and leveling via space missions and class/side quests, and PvP.

Took your advice went Cybertech.