Skill armoring 25's 26's 27's WHERE ARE THEY???

Hialot

As we all see in chat people selling armoring 27's but none craft a skill armoring.

As for pvp which is all i do on my sniper Mjstoner I am trying to make a belt n bracers with expertise still in it BUTTTTTTTTT!!!! here's the catch. Alll other classes can pull armoring 27's from an elite offhand yet Ops/Snipers offhand has a barrel...

Does anyone know of a skill/patron armoring 25/26/27 that can be used to put in belt n bracers?????

Only ones i see are off Dread gear from TFB drops but each of those none can be used for belts or bracers...

So if you please a little more information on direction to come about finding myself some...

You need a crafted armoring that can be put into any slot.

You can google the ingredients for Advanced Skill Armoring 27, however, off the top of my head i think it requires:

6 Molecular Stabilizers (the tough part)

2 Energy Matrix thingies

8 Mandalorian Iron

12 Zol Alloy

12 Durasteel

At this point you will have to pay someone (there are not a lot of people with these patterns around) to craft the item unless a friend or guildmate has the pattern. On my server the fee is around 200k.

If you advertise enough in general chat looking for someone with the recipie, or just stay in fleet looking for someone able to craft the item, you will find someone.

Good luck

Edited by Tobradex

You need a crafted armoring that can be put into any slot.

You can google the ingredients for Advanced Skill Armoring 27, however, off the top of my head i think it requires:

6 Molecular Stabilizers (the tough part)

2 Energy Matrix thingies

8 Mandalorian Iron

12 Zol Alloy

12 Durasteel

At this point you will have to pay someone (there are not a lot of people with these patterns around) to craft the item unless a friend or guildmate has the pattern. On my server the fee is around 200k.

If you advertise enough in general chat looking for someone with the recipie, or just stay in fleet looking for someone able to craft the item, you will find someone.

Good luck

TY for that very helpful...:)