Missing main questline for a Sith Warrior :(

MarkaNgamer

I'm stuck on Alderaan on Jessa Wilsaam recruit mission where I'm supposed to meet her parents. I tried everything, looked for solutions for months and only now when I'm subscriber I'm able to contact someone and write this thing (which is really a douchebag move to be honest). I invested alot in that character and seeing main quest disappearing is devastating :(

• 2 weeks later...
I'm stuck on Alderaan on Jessa Wilsaam recruit mission where I'm supposed to meet her parents. I tried everything, looked for solutions for months and only now when I'm subscriber I'm able to contact someone and write this thing (which is really a douchebag move to be honest). I invested alot in that character and seeing main quest disappearing is devastating :(

IIRC on Alderaan you do or kill the general chick, then talk to some squirrley guy. I don't remember if you actually see her parents on Alderaan, but I believe you do. Then Baras talks to you on your ship and you get Jaesa from Hutta. Did you try resetting the quest? It won't reset everything just about a scene or two up to that point. Cause you could be missing something.