The Gravestone

Sith-Viscera

I only want one more stronghold and that is the Gravestone.

I mean why not? It isnt doing a thing but rusting away again.

Why not have the rest of your comp hanging out on the GS and or walking around to station to station doing maintenance and cleaning up. Our Pets running around the ship. Space is the limit with this one, ok skies the limit.

And since we all have the GS any way turning it into a SH should only cost 10 million.

i mean i rather have the GS for a SH over a Train. JMO.....

I only want one more stronghold and that is the Gravestone.

I mean why not? It isnt doing a thing but rusting away again.

Why not have the rest of your comp hanging out on the GS and or walking around to station to station doing maintenance and cleaning up. Our Pets running around the ship. Space is the limit with this one, ok skies the limit.

And since we all have the GS any way turning it into a SH should only cost 10 million.

i mean i rather have the GS for a SH over a Train. JMO.....

What about characters who are in that uncomfortable gap that begins at the end of Chapter X of KotFE? When the sky above Odessen is empty? Would they be blocked from entering it?

What about characters who are in that uncomfortable gap that begins at the end of Chapter X of KotFE? When the sky above Odessen is empty? Would they be blocked from entering it?

It will just orbit Odessen and act as any SH if it is needed in a story line then so be it, it will go back to a ship.

Its not that hard of a concept please dont try to gum up the works. Its pretty straight forward....

It will just orbit Odessen and act as any SH if it is needed in a story line then so be it, it will go back to a ship.

Its not that hard of a concept please dont try to gum up the works. Its pretty straight forward....

No, I meant

after Koth steals it

so it isn't in orbit anywhere that your character can reach.

I also don't think it's well suited to being a stronghold - far too much of it is just lumpy-walled corridors, and the rooms that it does have are all full of ... stuff.

No, I meant

after Koth steals it

so it isn't in orbit anywhere that your character can reach.

I also don't think it's well suited to being a stronghold - far too much of it is just lumpy-walled corridors, and the rooms that it does have are all full of ... stuff.

lol OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM. But i guess i just figured those that completed both Kotfe and Kotet which that part with Koth would be over with. So there for Not an Issue for those completed both mega storylines. Only those that completed it would get that option to turn it into a strong hold. As far as it cant be a strong hold cause the rooms got stuff in them. So did the train on Umbra and they turned it into a SH.

As my Beautiful Daughters would say. "See, Easy Peasy"

Edited by Sith-Viscera

lol OH YEAH THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM. But i guess i just figured those that completed both Kotfe and Kotet which that part with Koth would be over with. So there for Not an Issue for those completed both mega storylines. Only those that completed it would get that option to turn it into a strong hold. As far as it cant be a strong hold cause the rooms got stuff in them. So did the train on Umbra and they turned it into a SH.

As my Beautiful Daughters would say. "See, Easy Peasy"

Yeah, except that as soon as you buy Umbara on one character .. Oh, never mind. If someone buys it and doesn't like that their character(s) that annoyed Koth can go there (like all your characters can go to Umbara, even the ones who've just stepped out of the starting instance on Korriban etc), all they have to do is not go there.

However, yes, of course, they can empty the rooms (and maybe get someone to pick up all the trailing hoses while they are at it), but it's still mostly lumpy-walled corridors. Given the flak they got for hook placement on Manaan and Umbara, getting it remotely close to acceptable will be ... hard.

Like a lot of players, I just didn't care for the Zakuul expansions. I'd like the story arc moving forward to distance from KOTxx, nullify it, and if possible, allow an option to bypass it entirely.

...adding the Gravestone as a thing that lingers on past when it should be consigned to the swamp from which it came, doesn't appeal to me at all.