Characters who are involved in more than one class story.

Path-x

In the republic planet story line you kill those darth's I believe.

Not all of the mentioned. You do kill Darth Decimus, but not Darth Vowrawn and Darth Thanaton. The other two Darths you mean are dark council members Darth Hadra and Darth Acharon. :)

Edited by Path-x

Is not the other Darth, the player character Inquisitor? As part of the Inquisitor storyline you are heavily involved in Correllia and Thanaton.

Well when he said "the other Darth" he was talking about Darth Vowrawn. :)

As far as I know there were following Darths directly involved in Corellia war: Decimus (all), Thanaton (SI), Vowrawn (SW), Hadra (rep), Acharon (rep) and Charnus (imp).

As for player character inquisitor, he/she isn't Darth yet at that point.

Edited by Path-x

Just found this today, Liutenant Iresso, consular's companion, tells the consular that he was sent to Ord Mantell some time ago where he was under the orders of Liutenant Jorgan, trooper's companion, he talks a bit about Jorgan and after that he says that Jorgan was a good soldier and probably now he is a general, this is funny because Havoc Squad's defection, Jorgan is deranged to sergeant under the trooper's command.

• 3 months later...
Another is that Mako mentions working for Nok Drayen, Risha's father, and a pretty important character in the smuggler storyline. She specifically says that she worked with Drayen while she was young and guessing from her looks she seems to be around the same age as Risha so I am guessing they know eachother but that is purely speculative.