Funniest line in game?

Anysao

I've been having a lot of fun using Gault as a companion He's got some good dialogue.

Just now I was running a Bounty Hunter class mission, got caught in a trap and refused the offer to betray my employer. After we got to safety:

Gault: "Next time you're going to tell off someone who's set an obvious trap, take Mako."

:D

Edited by Khevar

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ Sorry if someone already said it. ]

This is the classic line from the Sith Warrior Class Quest; the amazing Malavai Quinn and Vette hate towards each other. (You know you love them when they're fighting!)

Sorry if this may contain spoilers.

Vette [To you and Malavai Quinn.] : Wow, Captain Boredom finally makes a wake-up call. Did not see this coming.

- There is another line, before Malavai Quinn says this, but I thought it would be a spoiler-like thing. -

Malavai Quinn [To Vette.] : Vette, ever since my lord removed your shock collar, you have been an insufferable pain

Lets' add Doc's occasional "I'm in the prime of my life, and I'm spending it with with people who enjoy running around on exploding planets."

And then there was a Rakata hologram on the Consular's questline who uttered this brilliant line: "Deviance! Report to your overseer for execution, slave!"

Jedi Knight on Tython:

Jedi Knight has a lightsaber fight with an NPC, leaving the NPC defeated but still alive. The JK then beats the daylights out of the NPC with her fists, instead of killing him ("subdues" convo choice). Immediately afterward, another character asks about the NPC, and the Jedi Knight says in her sweet voice, with a straight face, and that JK earnest sincerity,

"I captured (the defeated NPC), Master. He's resting quietly."

After that beating, dude's got to be in a coma. Which is technically "resting quietly" I suppose.

Edited by Nmyownworld

The Smuggler on Corellia (the gist of the dialogue; I think it is planetary quest, actually, so other classes will see it too)

The Head Scientist: "What! Those were blast doors! It was tested against the Empire's best! How did you get in here?!"

Smuggler: Well, I am that talented.

The Scientist: I see. Failed to plan for someone of your erm... capabilities.

//loved the whole dialogue to bits, the first time Corellia was actually fun!

Edited by DomiSotto

Wow, Corellia has some great stuff, actually.

On a Tram Station, scenery dialogue, Auxilary Park (a rec area under heavy bombardment, lol!)

a dad is complaining how animals run wild and how something should be done about it: The Zoo is supposed to be safe.

The exasperated Trooper: "Sir, for the safety of your daughter, please clear out of the area."

OMG, that captures so well the entitlement and the blind parenthood :) Well done, Bio!

On a Tram Station, scenery dialogue, Auxilary Park (a rec area under heavy bombardment, lol!)

a dad is complaining how animals run wild and how something should be done about it: The Zoo is supposed to be safe.

The exasperated Trooper: "Sir, for the safety of your daughter, please clear out of the area."

OMG, that captures so well the entitlement and the blind parenthood :) Well done, Bio!

That's Axial Park, by the way.

Just got my Gunslinger off of Coruscant, but as we approached Captain Winborn in the lower levels, Corso Riggs dropped this gem...

"Oh, man...they're having shootouts in the street? Man, I thought Coruscant was gonna be boring!"

Best part of it is the daughter absolutely loving it there, though. :D

Something I think is funny because of the absence of a line.

Sith Inquisitor (class story spoiler):

My Sith Inquistior finally gets a face-to-face with the ghost of Ashara's relative. The ghost is angry that Ashara returned to the ghost's haunt (it had to be said, :p), and brought visitors. The ghost threatens to kill Ashara.

Ashara to Inquisitor: Don't let him kill me!

I make the convo choice to let the ghost kill Ashara. I expected my Inquisitor to make some sort of Sith-y statement, using the word "worm" at least once in the response.

Instead, my Inquisitor says nothing, and just shrugs, like, "Eh. Not my problem."

That had me laughing out loud. So unexpected.

Edited by Nmyownworld

C2-N2: "Master, I have reprogrammed your vessel's food processor to reduce the crew's caloric intake. Some of them were growing a bit thick..."

And while not a line per se, I saw someone tickle HK-51 on Ilum a couple of days ago...

Lt. Talos Drellik

Anywhere

When faceplanting off your speeder, if he says, "That looked like it hurt." ... it's funny as hell. Especially the first time.

Truth.

Also, just about anything Guss Tuno says.

You won't die...probably

I healed you with Jedi power!!

Maybe not so much fighting today...

The Smuggler story line is fresh inmy mind but there's a part where you're on your ship talking to Senator Dodonna and if you use the flirt option, both Risha and Akaavi say "oh please" or something and roll their eyes

q

Edited by Horacio

I'll admit I haven't read through all 148 pages, so forgive me if this one was already mentioned.

On Imperial side, when confronting Marshall Ellis Ruger on Belsavis, after you beat him and he suddenly gets a call from Warden Graal, one of your conversation options is to mimick him:

"Roger that, this is Ellis Ruger. Wish I could help, but I'm busy dying for a worthless cause. Over."

It's not the words themselves - it's the delivery. I don't know how funny it is with the other 7 voice actors, but the female inquisitor just nails it. I almost choked laughing.

My all time favorite is from the Sith Warrior story line on Balmorra. I can't recall the exact wording, but this is close I believe:

Republic Guard: "That's right, that's what two squads of the Republic's Finest looks like!"

Sith Warrior: "You're about to see what two squads of the Republic's Deadest looks like."

I've done the SW Balmorra missions twice and that just keeps cracking me up.

On a side note, does anyone know how many times the SW is told he's going up against the "Republic's Finest?" I'm 50 on my SW and just wondering when I get to face off against the "Not So Finest" because there can't possibly be any of the "Finest" left.....

Edited by HazardousMatt

Jedi knight on tython (flesh eater) "teach me to use the force or I kill this little man" (Jedi knight/if dark) "how about no" force push the flesh guy into the mountain and he explodes lmao I could not still laughing it was so funny. Or sure if I'm correct on the convo