Ok Bioware its our turn

iamgonnabeevil

now that you have merged all the us and european servers with some success it is time you did the same to the oceanic and dont reply with we dont have an eta or some other crap we need it more than any region at this point

the game is slowly dying for us as we dont have the pop

MERGE US NOW PLEASE!!

anyone else feel the same post below lets make em see they are hurting our community

This is indeed very disappointing.

If Bioware doesn't consolidate the AU servers, you will definitely fine the APAC PvPers unsubbing, if they haven't done so already.

They need to at least come up with a clarification on what is happening with APAC server consolidation. At least a Yes or No. That's a bear minimum. If they don't even do that, it only goes to show that they don't care about the APAC servers and community. :(

Edited by DarthStubb

Chippy is mad about how BW don't even give a f about APAC servers, the fact we didn't even get additional slots in the latest maintenance says it all... Keep the posts coming, send them emails do everything you can to make this happen.

Bump the threads and voice your opinions on the general and suggestion forums.

For the first time I feel I am being ripped off majorly through the subscription model,

Quite upsetting to see a 8+ hour "maintenance" period go to waste for us APAC server players especially when nothing was done!???, now as iamgonnabeevil has mentioned about merging us NOW or at least before TFB is released would be appreciated. Master Da'nala as such has lost a good 300 subs already thats for sure regardless if they created new toons on other servers and quite frankly i do not wish to make a new toon on other servers when i have spent the time and effort to fully gear one of my 50's and my others 50's for the legacy buffs. if you wish to see more APAC players unsubb then keep ignoring such simple requests from genuine players. will be looking forward to hear from Bioware soon.

Yours sincerely HandSolo'd

Not renewing my sub. Gonna let it lapse and migrate to something else. Thinking GW2 might be the go.

Population is so low at the moment that it's hard to even get an FP going via the LFG tool.

Hard to make decent credits trading on the GTN, what with the meagre demand for goods now.

I would honestly, at this point, consider paying for a transfer to the PVE server. Not that I should have to though. Bioware should be doing all it can to preserve it's loyal subbers.

Disheartening to login at peak hour and see only 30 odd people on fleet. My guild are pretty frustrated too.

They're all hoping for paid transfers, which to be honest, I'm not sure we'll be getting.

Edited by ChELiOS_

This is Ridiculousness, How can you bring down a server for 8 hours... a server that is not even located in the same country in order to merge serves and slots and this makes absolutely No effect on us... Its just stupid My entire guild has been dedicated to this game since the beginning and we are sick of being ignored because we are from the Oceanic Area.. Pop's are terrible.. and you bring down the servers in peak time for 8 hours in another country and make absolutely zero changes to us? Now i bet when you do eventually bring us down to merge servers and add slots that it will of course be during peak time Australia as well... JUST because your an American based COmpany stop treating us like second class citizens this is unacceptable... WE NEED A SERVER MERGE AND WE NEEDED IT YESTERDAY!!

XAVIER- AND THE ENTIRE PANDEMIC GUILD

Guys, I got further emails from customer service, please voice your concerns in the suggestion box, the devs do not read server forum posts.

Some good posts here but start new threads or contribute to existing threads in the suggestion/general area if you want your voice heard.

As much as I hope and want them to, I actually believe they don't care for Oceanic. Sure we got confirmation we are getting more character slots. But they're still not answering about server merges and even a date for the slots. Just turning into a downhill battle. I can see why their customer service rating/ranking is in the bottom of worst service. Sighhhhhhhhh

Reposting a suggestion I posted on another thread:

One concern BW would have is that they are not sure how well the forum posts reflect the overall wishes. Some guilds/players may still prefer to be played under the PVP/RP-server-rules instead of merging into a PVE server.

I understand that there are a few guilds/players sucessfully requested transfer between the APAC servers via in-game ticket.

I suggest everyone who like to be transferred, submit in-game tickets. And spread the words.

Even if the requests may not be granted, BW can see the (overwhelming) number of requests and help to quantify any decision for server-merge.

in game tickets wont help you will just get sorry for the inconvience and we will forward it to the appropriate people post post and post again on every thread about merges

This is true however I wrote a non emotive complaint in an email response I had received from bioware. I was actually impressed that e CS rep could relate to my concerns and we exchanged a couple of more emails regarding the matter.

Keep the posts coming in the suggestion box and general forums!!!!

Chippy, you must be one of those really nice guys, if until now you haven't been ticked off about the way Bioware treats Oceanics from even before launch.

DAFAQ is the deal with bringing our servers down last night? Is Bioware really run by clueless !@#$%. I thought that was a myth.

Chippy, you must be one of those really nice guys, if until now you haven't been ticked off about the way Bioware treats Oceanics from even before launch.

DAFAQ is the deal with bringing our servers down last night? Is Bioware really run by clueless !@#$%. I thought that was a myth.

Thanks mate, just sick of the way BW are treating us especially when we are paying a subscription fee! I'm early access player so I know all the dramas that have occurred but now populations are critically low I'm making my voice heard!

Mylord!!! Thanks for dropping in! I play gw2 a couple of times a week and it's not my cup of tea, currently on the sea of sorrows but I don't get the same enjoyment out of it as I do this game.