Modification Stations

Lord_E-Ren

For some reason these are not coming up on the map. Is there one supposed to be on your ship? I cannot locate it, also where can i find a list of locations? I have been running around Nar Shaddaa forever trying to find it.

Red alert! Shields up! Brace for impact!

For some reason these are not coming up on the map. Is there one supposed to be on your ship? I cannot locate it, also where can i find a list of locations? I have been running around Nar Shaddaa forever trying to find it.

Stop looking for those mod tabes.

Take a look at the item's tool-tip that you want to modify. Check out the bright orange text at the bottom. You will be kicking yourself, I am sure. :)

Cheers!

Edited by Zebular

• 5 months later...

On Corruscant, they're opposite the GTN terminals.

On Tython, the outdoor area in front of the Jedi Temple.

On Hutta, in that outdoor market/vendor area next to the Hutt boss's HQ.

I'm pretty sure there's one in the main base on Ord Mantel, too.

Those are the one's I can remember off-hand.

• 3 weeks later...
You dont need one.

/thread

You need them for adding augment slots.

Also, stop thinking you are special and thinking your comment ends the thread by going

/thread. Wouldn't it be /endthread anyway?

We should only be able to modify items at modding stations lol. They are useless now =P

They wouldn't be so useless if the devs offered a price discount update on 'yanking out' or extracting item modifications as an incentive to use the modifaction station tables - and / or for transforming a cool looking lower level premium green or prototype blue gear piece into an orange or purple. I've been hammering for this suggested update idea for mod station tables for a while.

Edited by JepFareborn

• 1 month later...

How bout they add more Mod stations, especially 1 on Every planet not just fleet stations.

Also please fix the map filter, it's broken.

Highly frustrating losing half an hour of game time looking for a xxxxxxxx Mod station to add an augment slot :mad:

• 2 months later...
They wouldn't be so useless if the devs offered a price discount update on 'yanking out' or extracting item modifications as an incentive to use the modifaction station tables - and / or for transforming a cool looking lower level premium green or prototype blue gear piece into an orange or purple. I've been hammering for this suggested update idea for mod station tables for a while.

I agree - this is a really good idea and would make mod stations more relevant. Exctrations should be virtually free when done on a mod station. And there needs to be more of them, at least on every planet in the crew skills area.

I agree - this is a really good idea and would make mod stations more relevant. Exctrations should be virtually free when done on a mod station. And there needs to be more of them, at least on every planet in the crew skills area.

Stop necro'ing multiple threads on the same subject....:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
I think we don't have enough of these modification stations. I don't know if there are any people out there who face the same problem, but I find myself constantly having more advanced enhancements, armor, barrels and what not to upgrade my gear with. Especially when I run into a bonus series after finishing missions on a planet, I'd very much like to upgrade my gear on the planet and not the fleet before starting a bonus series because it makes things easier going through the missions. So like I said, I believe we need more of these stations for convenience sake.