Firebrand & Stormcaller threat issue?

My guild has been working on fire and storm HM and we seem to be having a threat issue, we use the same tanks for everything else and there is never really a threat issue but out of nowhere we have one, just wondering if anyone else has had this? On one pull last night when we started i ran in after the tank and took my time to get on fire and was doing really slow dps i think it was 2 saber slash's and a maul and i pulled threat, just seems odd to me that on just these bosses we have these issues.

Not sure what to say about this. Tbh if I dont use taunt then dps aggro on pretty much everything I tank, bosses, trash etc etc. Mainly trash because the fights are short.

These tanks as far as Im aware dont have any threat drops - so after the first phase it shouldn't even be an issue.

I assume it's just happening a bit at the start - happened to me on a couple of our attempts tnight. Best bet is make sure you tank is using his Single-target taunt everytime its off CD. There's no need to save it so to speak.

If it the stormcaller tank, then he'll have AOE taunt as backup anyways. But if he uses normal taunt all the time chances are nobody will out-aggro unless thye go mental straight away.

If its the firebrand tank, he generally needs to save his aoe taunt to grab one group of adds, just to make healers lives easier. But again, I just use taunt all the time and it becomes impossible for them to pull aggro after the first 30sec of fight.